OT: Bears & NFL Talk 99 (also 2024 NFL Draft GDT)

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Getting close to the end of the 6th round, and neither Rice nor Tahj Washington has been drafted yet. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Williams's supporting cast.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
You probably shouldn't draft a punter with a 4th but a) now that they were able to nab Booker anyway it's more funny than anything else and b) at least the punter they drafted literally set the career punting avg record and is used to doing it in Midwestern winter conditions

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
I have to say that I've really liked the Broncos day 2 and 3, especially Elliss and Troy Franklin. Getting John Franklin-Myers for a 6th was a great trade and he'll help our DLine.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Overall draft grade: B+

I was underwhelmed with what happened after the A+1st round
Not me. I was even more estatic about what happened after the first. Getting Amegadjie, Taylor and Brooks, in a draft that was considered weak after 100 or so picks, is an understanding draft. Now it's up to the coaching staff to get it done with these guys.

This is an A draft without question. Now will it be a A draft in 5 years....time will tell.

Well, its obviously too early to say but I cant remember being as happy with a draft as this one
Other teams had great drafts but the Bears was easily the biggest winners.

Reactions: Pez68 and Sarava

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Yeah definitely by reading the post-draft reviews, grades, etc. there's no way to sugar coat it, the Bears did very well. The only question mark, if that, was the choice of a punter - but in fairness he's a heck of a punter lol.

I'd say either B+ or A, this team will be exciting in four months, that's for sure.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
1000017363.jpg

Reactions: hawksrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad