OT: Bears & NFL Talk 99 (also 2024 NFL Draft GDT)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Alot of talent left for the 2nd round. Bears might get lucky and someone who was projected high falls to the 3rd.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Very happy with the Odunze pick.

It sounds like the Falcons really put their foot in it with how they communicated the Penix pick to Cousins. I know Pace isn't running the show down there but the comparisons practically make themselves with what went down with Trubisky/the great Mike Glennon and Fields/Dalton

The difference obviously being Cousins is way better than either of those guys were when they joined the Bears so it makes even less sense this time

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
If you didn't, there would be a problem. Lol

IMG_8325.gif

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I can see Chicago trading next year’s 2nd and another pick to get back into the second round.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Bears are looking really, really good. Having a trio of Moore, Allen and Odunze is pretty top notch.

As a Carolina Panthers fan, I knew they needed to try and grab a receiver. They also need a center, and another CB since Jaycee Horn plays like 4 games a season and was sort of a bust 8th overall pick because of that. When he plays, he's great. He just... doesn't... play. Like, ever.

Lots of talented players fell out of round 1 which really surprised me. McConkey, Mitchell, DeJean, JPJ, Franklin etc are all players that coulda/shoulda went in the first round.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I was weirdly invested in the Bears draft this year lol, not a fan of any NFL team really, fantasy has ruined fandom for me but for some reason I was fascinated by the whole situation of Fields/Caleb then what to do with #9.

Seems like a best case scenario for you guys to go Caleb and Odunze. Exciting times to be a Bears fan (said almost no one ever? lol).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad