Prospect Info: 2024 NCAA Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I thought he was one of BC's better players. Which isn't saying too much cause he wasn't great but a lot of guys on this BC team were poor. The third period will look like statistical dominance but they just peppered Davis with low danger shots. Which would have been fine if they did it all game being cute with the puck and waiting for the perfect play, but trailing 2-0, they really didn't have a lot of high danger chances to get level. Cutter's linemates were awful, Leonard was stinky, Smith was invisible, BC's defense was not involved in transition enough. Just a rough game only made rougher by Denver's relentless and suffocating defense.

The buium brothers + Brehrens were impressive.

Smith and leonard had 15 shots combined... but i felt like both were guilty of trying to do too much.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I thought he was one of BC's better players. Which isn't saying too much cause he wasn't great but a lot of guys on this BC team were poor. The third period will look like statistical dominance but they just peppered Davis with low danger shots. Which would have been fine if they did it all game instead of being cute with the puck and waiting for the perfect play, but trailing 2-0, they really didn't have a lot of high danger chances to get level. Cutter's linemates were awful, Leonard was stinky, Smith was invisible, BC's defense was not involved in transition enough. Just a rough game only made rougher by Denver's relentless and suffocating defense.

Once Denver got a lead, their defense and goalie locked down. After the 2nd goal was made, it was mostly a boring game b/c the neutral zone was clogged on purpose.

BC beat Quinnipiac and thought BC would be prepared for another mature team. Kudos to Denver for their game plan. They're not a high scoring team, but that defense is real.

Regional Semi
Den 2, UMass 1 (2OT)

Regional Final
Den 2, Cornell 1

Frozen Four Semi
Den 2, BU 1 (OT)

Frozen Four Final
Den 2, BC 0

Reactions: HanSolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad