Blue Jays GDT: 2023 v1 | Fri, Apr 7 | @ LAA | 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT | Bassitt vs Sandoval

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He'll be proclaimed garbage and dumped on the same trash heap as Bassit after last night's 1st inning.

Difference is Berrios has been bad for a while. Keep also in mind the Jays are looking for a number 3 someone who can pitch in playoffs againt la creme de la creme i.e. not a two batters team with no deapth like Anaheim. Bassit did better yesterday but it was not really a top 3 worthy start. It's the kind of start you expect from a top 3 stuggling so there's at least that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heads up that with 6 hours to go before game time I'm going to look for a window of inactivity to switch to a new thread. So if you've got something pressing to say in this one now might be the time.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Difference is Berrios has been bad for a while. Keep also in mind the Jays are looking for a number 3 someone who can pitch in playoffs againt la creme de la creme i.e. not a two batters team with no deapth like Anaheim. Bassit did better yesterday but it was not really a top 3 worthy start. It's the kind of start you expect from a top 3 stuggling so there's at least that.

I don't know what you expect. 6IP, only 2 hits given up. 2 earned runs. A few too many walks, tho. If this is his line all the time, wouldn't you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad