2023 HFNHL Entry Draft Thread

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Date: Live Draft, Rounds 1-3 - Saturday, June 24, 9:00am EST

Rounds 4-7 will be completed via list which will be due Sunday, June 25 (at 9:00pm EST).

**Note
Yes, this is a way tighter turnaround for second day draft lists than usual. However, with the timing of the draft and my unavailability mid-week (due to the actual NHL Draft), the due date needs to be roughly 36 hours after in order to give me time to complete the draft before the actual NHL Draft...as per usual. We're giving you significant advanced warning here to allow you time to start getting those lists together. So your best bet would be coming to the actual HFNHL live draft with a full list and then work that down into your second day list by the conclusion of the live portion. I know that this is unusual, but blame Gary Bettman for putting the NHL Draft mid week.

If you can not attend, please make sure to send me (or another GM) a list or instructions for day one. (email [email protected])

Reminder RE: Eligibility Rules

NA players must be born between 2003, 2004 and January 1-September 15, 2005. European players are the same, however (in addition), players born in 2001 and 2002 are also eligible (must be playing in Europe or playing pro and their original draft year was played in Europe).

Updated Draft Order (according to the deals updated on the main site): TBD

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hey everyone,

Just a few slight changes based on an error.

Arizona takes Nikita Yevseyev at #201. That then causes Vancouver to take Joe Connor at 214. Which changes St. Louis' pick at 221 to Benjamin Poitras.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hey everyone,

Just a few slight changes based on an error.

Arizona takes Nikita Yevseyev at #201. That then causes Vancouver to take Joe Connor at 214. Which changes St. Louis' pick at 221 to Benjamin Poitras.
Scandal

Also why didn’t I get Hanzel?

• Haha
Reactions: Dempsey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad