BUF vs PIT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Playoff win #5 for Josh.
He has had only one bad game against Cincinnati yet people call him overrated and a TO machine two years ago he had 9 TDs in two games with 0 turnovers with 4 TDs against the Chiefs and a ton of yards. Same people are lining up to worship Lamar and his 1 playoff win.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He has had only one bad game against Cincinnati yet people call him overrated and a TO machine two years ago he had 9 TDs in two games with 0 turnovers with 4 TDs against the Chiefs and a ton of yards. Same people are lining up to worship Lamar and his 1 playoff win.
And in that Chiefs game he threw a go ahead touchdown pass in the last 2 minutes of the game.....TWICE.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Also anyone who talks about firing Tomlin is nuts. The number of coaches who could get his roster to the playoffs…in a division where every team was over .500 you can count on one hand.

Dude has a big say in the composition of the roster and near total control of the development of it. If the roster sucks that much, that's the most pressing reason for him to go.

Sep 19, 2008
the refs were for Pittsburgh though

Screenshot_20240116-080227.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
the officiating in this league gets worse and worse.

“The game was severely swayed in the other team’s way,” said Pickens, the Steelers’ leading receiver this season. “They got it wrong. It’s a clear flag.”

Pickens went on to say “politics” plays a rule in the NFL and how its games are officiated.

“It’s not got nothing to do with real ball or none of that,” he said.

“That’s the truth, bro. It’s the refs. The NFL is political. Put that in a q uote.”

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
He isn’t wrong. The officiating has been bad this season. I don’t thing games are rigged I just think there is far too many incompetent officials. Having said that you stick a microphone in Pickens face and he’s going to come off as immature. Ton of talent but he has a lot of growing up to do

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
BS. He just needs a QB.

And has fluffed developing a young QB twice with Rudolph and Pickett. Why should I expect chance number three to be different?

He also deserves a lot of responsibility for the messy situation in the OL as well as a very soft secondary.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
He isn’t wrong. The officiating has been bad this season. I don’t thing games are rigged I just think there is far too many incompetent officials. Having said that you stick a microphone in Pickens face and he’s going to come off as immature. Ton of talent but he has a lot of growing up to do
Pickens is a f***ing idiot..
So it makes sense that he is a steelers receivers because they have been manufacturing talented idiot receivers for a decade

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't see a single fake slide

Are people just mad he's able to cut at his size as a QB?

edit: oh this is the joke lol im dumb
Yea he's just making fun of the people who see Allen slow for a second and claim it's a "fake slide" when it's really just him doing what he's done dozens of times before and juking out a defender.

If you're a defender playing against Allen and just give up on a play assuming he's doing down, that's entirely on you. If anything he should go down way more often than he does.

Reactions: LT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
And has fluffed developing a young QB twice with Rudolph and Pickett. Why should I expect chance number three to be different?

He also deserves a lot of responsibility for the messy situation in the OL as well as a very soft secondary.
Rudolph was a third rounder with no expectations. Pickett was drafted way too high as a late first rounder and doesn't have the basic tool set to do the job. No coach is turning those two into a contender.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Rudolph was a third rounder with no expectations. Pickett was drafted way too high as a late first rounder and doesn't have the basic tool set to do the job. No coach is turning those two into a contender.

And since Tomlin is heavily involved in the Steelers' draft process, and in the case of Pickett knew him better than anyone else in the NFL due to being in the same building for five years, why am I expecting the third drafting of a QB under him to go well?

People act like Tomlin doesn't have much say over who comes in and he's just the poor guy clearing up the drafting but everything the Steelers say about their process says he has a big say. He's not a coach-GM like Belichick but he's pretty close. The Steelers talk up how Tomlin goes to more Pro Days than any other HC.

If the Steelers roster isn't good enough, it's got a lot to do with Tomlin.

Also the Steelers loudly trumpeted they had a first round grade on Rudolph btw. There were indeed expectations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad