GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm 4/26/24 Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
You guys are waaay to hard on this guy. 6’5” centers don’t grow on trees. He will get better if put in a position to succeed. PP time better linemates. For f***s sake he was playing with JAD.
He's been all over the lineup, dude.
Indeed, He's been our version of Debbie Does Dallas

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The only thing the Kings have done wrong with PLD is that he isn't on the first PP unit. It's the only facet of the game where he looks like he gives a shit and looks like he can do damage. I feel like if you have a player who doesn't belong on the team, you should still use them in the one strength they have. Otherwise stop defending him. He can't play well with anyone and he frankly just isn't that good. I don't know if he doesn't actually give a shit or if he just sucks. I can't tell anymore.

Reactions: Schrute farms

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
The only thing the Kings have done wrong with PLD is that he isn't on the first PP unit. It's the only facet of the game where he looks like he gives a shit and looks like he can do damage. I feel like if you have a player who doesn't belong on the team, you should still use them in the one strength they have. Otherwise stop defending him. He can't play well with anyone and he frankly just isn't that good. I don't know if he doesn't actually give a shit or if he just sucks. I can't tell anymore.
If he only gives a shit and does damage when on the first powerplay unit, then the wrongdoing is spending so many assets to acquire and retain him.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Let's just play Byfield and Kempe 30 minutes a game, it's our only hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad