NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Red Wings sign old, decrepit man​

I don't get all the hubub about Kane. The most anyone has played after returning from his kind of surgery is 37 games. I wish him well, but expecting him to not be much of a factor. Might actually be more of a negative on the ice for the Wings than a positive force.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
His contract would be terminated. I’d assume he’d be a free agent?

I think the post @MarchysNoseKnows quoted used the term "claim" which would imply a waiver wire claim.

Waiting until he's bought out and then negotiating a contract is a different story.

If he was looking for league min that would be interesting. But obviously 100% depends on what the incident was.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Hairz

Mar 22, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Shitload of deletions. Some dont get it although agreed to it.

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.
Although mine is likely within the guidelines, I attempted to delete my comment but can't seem to do it from my cellphone. Will attempt to do it later on the desktop.

Thanks for your work on this.

Should be an interesting press conference by the Blackhawks tonight.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I really feel for Connor Bedard,18 years old and being flung into that mess of a franchise and its already sordid history. Whatever the story is, it can't be good for him.
Poor kid. I feel for him. He's flung into a shitty organization at 18. Proclaimed the savior of the franchise, a new beginning and bam whatever this is. Its a mess. I hope they provide him with some counseling or something because it's a lot to handle at 18 whatever the circumstances may be. I wish him well. He seems like a good kid.

Reactions: caz16

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I think the post @MarchysNoseKnows quoted used the term "claim" which would imply a waiver wire claim.

Waiting until he's bought out and then negotiating a contract is a different story.

If he was looking for league min that would be interesting. But obviously 100% depends on what the incident was.
Yeah, if the incident wasn't too egregious then I fully expect multiple playoff contenders to try to make cap room to bring in Perry. He is playing really good hockey and provides playoff experience, and of course truculence.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Although mine is likely within the guidelines, I attempted to delete my comment but can't seem to do it from my cellphone. Will attempt to do it later on the desktop.

Thanks for your work on this.

Should be an interesting press conference by the Blackhawks tonight.

its gone now

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Please continue here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad