Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Playoffs: Round 2- (1) Boston vs. (4) Cleveland

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The Heat take another hit with Jacquez not traveling with the team. Boston lose Porzingis tonight. The losses are not equal, Boston should win with their remaining starters and bench but they must stay focused during the entire game. Relaxing or playing sloppy against the remaining Heat players could bring another travel day for this series.

Go Celtics

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Al Horford, 37 yrs old, came into game 4 and played a total of 33 minutes. He played 21 of the 24 second half minutes. That's a lot for manage minutes guy.

Now with Porzingis out for the remainder of this series and maybe the next one, his job falls on Horford, Kornet and Tillman.

IMO Horford can't handle the work load he had in game 4 again in game 5. He actually should rest. I am saying that not only did Porzingis get hurt but Horford managed minutes were impacted for future games.

Is Kornet and Tillman ready to step up and do the work while taking the minutes? For me that is the question. Kornet is off and on but he hasn't faxed the demand and Tillman has been very involved.

Joe M will get to add an additional workload for himself managing these three guys without burning out Horford.

It is about looking ahead to the next series.

Go Celtics

Reactions: lextune

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Good to see the culture Lebron instilled in Miami carried over, too bad we can review their flops

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
mike-gorman-tommy-heinsohn.gif

Screenshot_20240501_213913_Chrome.jpg

Man, I'm gonna miss Mike's voice of the Celtics

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Finally one of the Bruins or Celtics close out a series at home when they should. Not sure how much of a chance there is for Porzingis to play in the 2nd round but delaying it starting is a plus and the 2nd round series won't start until Tuesday at the earliest if the Magic can win on Friday and extend their series to 7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad