GDT: 2021 TDL

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the Knights do get Getzlaf, then that would be 3 years in a row of getting good players at the deadline.

Stone, Martinez and Lehner were all acquired at the deadline.

Getzlaf would just be a pure rental move though.

He will most definitely sign back with the Ducks in the offseason.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The thought of this trade gives me a headache.

Unless there's expansion draft implications, it makes no sense for the Flyers to move him now. They're out of the playoffs and they should give him more ice time as the season winds down. Then trade him after the expansion draft.

Janmark almost a Golden Knight per Lebrun.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Very good price. Basically a 2nd + they move from the 3rd round to the 5th.

Aside from AHLers I'd say they're done for the day. Unfortunately. Really needed an impact C like Getzlaf...

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I still don't get the Haula fascination He has 4 goals. I'd much rather roll with the centers we have.

5 goals 8 points +3 in 12 games for Nashville since the TDL (doesn't matter though since he wasn't available at that point). That's good for 3rd behind Granlund & Josi, and almost as many as Johansen + Duchene combined (3g 10p).

Bennett now has 6 goals 15 points since the TDL, but Florida paid a steep price to get him. A little bit more than Vegas paid to get Janmark, but he's been great at C for them.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
5 goals 8 points +3 in 12 games for Nashville since the TDL (doesn't matter though since he wasn't available at that point). That's good for 3rd behind Granlund & Josi, and almost as many as Johansen + Duchene combined (3g 10p).

Bennett now has 6 goals 15 points since the TDL, but Florida paid a steep price to get him. A little bit more than Vegas paid to get Janmark, but he's been great at C for them.

Still want nothing to do with Haula, but Bennett would have fit in perfect for Vegas on a line with Tuch & Roy. Janmark was a solid add without giving up much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad