• Joey Anderson

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Mikko Kokkonen

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
No, I see 5 , maybe 6 effective nhl'ers. After that it's crap shoot. Even if they are bottom 6, you can go Ufa and do better. Maybe Woll or Scott, after that spare parts.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
No, as deep as what? We had an entire top 15 grad to nhl play. After the top 5, I'm not excited. We have a middling prospect pool made exciting by Sandin and Robertson.

Reactions: Keon1963

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Abramov.

Add Villeneuve

I still don't think that someone who's more than double the Calder eligibility limit(Joey Anderson) should count. But I'll shutup about that now I guess. I've probably already gotten too annoying on that topic.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Guaranteed you haven't watched 3/4 of our prospects ever, so better to just stop while you're so far behind.
no

First I have seen more than that. But over the years I have seen countless hype flops. I feel safe saying 5 or 6 will play but once those slots fill some will fall away, much like say Leivo, Bracco. You can only play so many small skilled guys. And I will bet you when the league rankings come out we will be middling. We still have work to do and I'm not getting too excited. How's that, can I quit now?

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Wow,it gets thin fast this year.We have maybe 5 locks to. Play for us. The rest meh.

5 locks makes a very good prospect pool. In fact, that might even be unrealistically optimistic.

Leafs fans always seem to think everyone else's prospect pool is full of future hall of famers.

People make the same comment every single year no matter what the prospect pool looks like. "Besides the good prospects, they don't have any good prospects".

Reactions: Walshy7

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
More like every year we fall in love then the nhl rankings come out while 2 of our top prospects leave hockey. Lady luck ain't the Leafs friend. Call me jaded.I don't know why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad