Prospect Info: 2019 NHL entry draft

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Eh. Not sure it’s thread worthy though

Can’t wait to get the number 1 in this draft though after missing out on dahlin!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
You have Todd Bertuzzi's son and Adam Foote' other son. This Bowen Byram kid seems to be doing good in the WHL for a 16 year old d man.

But I'm really not worried about this until this upcoming draft is over.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I know most don't care until the GM makes his picks for the year, but considering the state of the franchise, I thought that posters would like to get a heads up.

My apologies if that's not the case.

Reactions: 21 Savage

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I know most don't care until the GM makes his picks for the year, but considering the state of the franchise, I thought that posters would like to get a heads up.

My apologies if that's not the case.

It’s interesting but it could just be Put into 2018. Way too early. The wings might go all In next year with free agent signings and or trades. We just don’t know how bad the team will be, or good

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
There's Hughes, Bertuzzi, and Suzuki. I hope we get a top D in 18, top line forward in 19.

May as well have it's own thread if only for occassional highlights, and future use. Might confuse some people if the draft classes are being discussed in the same place.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Alex Vlasic is a 6’5” defenseman playing on the top pair and putting up some pts on the USA U17 team.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Bumping this thread for updates because it realistically should be our first true bottoming-out year. We shouldn’t have any big prospect additions but Z/E/Kronwall should be significantly less effective (if still playing), Green should be long gone, and then-impending FAs Nyquist and Howard should be deadline fodder (if Holland is gone).

Dahlin is always the hope, but a realistic expectation could end up being the Hughes brothers in ‘18 and ‘19.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
If Holland stays he will probably extend nyquist. If he doesn't we will probably trade him next seasons TDL, I think nyquist would waive his ntc. Wonder what we could get for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad