2018 World Hockey Championships

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
One of my favourite yearly events, always enjoy watching players compete for their country... all I have heard so far is Larkin and Jensen competing for the U.S. and blashill coaching, as well as Nielsen competing for the host Denmark... any other red wings I'm missing?!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
One of my favourite yearly events, always enjoy watching players compete for their country... all I have heard so far is Larkin and Jensen competing for the U.S. and blashill coaching, as well as Nielsen competing for the host Denmark... any other red wings I'm missing?!

BOLD=OUCH!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean when you're taking a predraft defenseman, it's not all that surprising you're bringing a Nick Jensen.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
I'll be in Copenhagen for the quarter finals, hoping to see some Red Wings and prospects play :popcorn:

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Hughes has made multiple really good defensive plays.

Not too surprising to hear. The Michigan games I seen this past season showed that he's a really smart player and has a very active, athletic stick. Will his size limit him some? Absolutely, but i think his skill and IQ will more then make up for it. I still don't know if he'll be a guy that'll play against opposing Top lines, but he's going to be an impact NHLer from what I've seen.

Reactions: mantha39

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Larkin should have the C, easily the most noticeable US player (in a positive way). Kane a captain? lol.

Hughes has made multiple really good defensive plays.
Several bad ones too, like a really terrible one on his first shift I believe it was. Still overall I did like his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad