2018 Verizon IndyCar Series schedule (post #1)

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
It's either on NBCsports or you stream it on the app. I'm not sure what else you can expect. The only people with a legitimate gripe are those who bought a ticket and have to deal with that situation. They sat all day in the rain afterall. That's my take.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It's either on NBCsports or you stream it on the app. I'm not sure what else you can expect. The only people with a legitimate gripe are those who bought a ticket and have to deal with that situation. They sat all day in the rain afterall. That's my take.
It would have been nice to put it on OTA, that's all. It's not like they would be preempting major evening audiences.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
The first post has been updated to include a schedule. Should anything else need to be adjusted, it is suggested to send a PM rather than include it in public view. PMs generally receive quicker attention.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Reminder : Indy GP of Indianapolis ON the Road Course this weekend as a prelude to the 102nd Indianapolis 500 so back to ABC this weekend for the final ever month of May in INDYCAR'S storied history; Zach Claman De Mello replaces THE Injured Pietro Fittipaldi in the DCR 19 entry

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Verizon Indy Car Series: 102nd Indianapolis 500 (5/27) IN the final MAJOR JEWEL telecast broadcast ever on ABC:

Pole: 20-Ed Carpenter;

Race:12-Power;

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Former Indycar driver John Andretti, continues battling stage 4 Colon Cancer, announces cancer has reoccurred and spread; Next course of treatment TBD

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
THE Final 2 Verizon Indycar Series races from Belle Isle to ever be broadcast by ABC/ESPN are set to commence today and tomorrow afternoon;

Chevrolet Detroit GP Duel 1:

Pole: 98-Marco Andretti;

Race: 9-Scott Dixon;

Chevrolet Detroit GP Duel 2:

Pole: 27-Rossi;

Race:28-Hunter-Reay;

Notes: for you F1 Fans: Santino Ferrucci, the Haas F1 Test driver is running the DCR 19 this weekend at Belle Isle;

Duel 2 Qualifying was impacted by weather;

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad