Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yeah that about sums up my reaction too. :laugh:

So he was bunting? I was kind of assuming that maybe I saw the wrong part of the replay or misunderstood something. Because I couldn't see a scenario in which it made sense for Davis to bunt with nobody on and the fact that he's Chris Davis.

Now I need to know if that was a judgement call on his part or if Showalter is secretly ultra-drunk in the dugout right now.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Tepera gives me palpitations every-time he pitches. His stuff sucks, he throws high 80's stuff, and it's almost all over the plate. We got away with that inning...

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
So he was bunting? I was kind of assuming that maybe I saw the wrong part of the replay or misunderstood something. Because I couldn't see a scenario in which it made sense for Davis to bunt with nobody on and the fact that he's Chris Davis.

Now I need to know if that was a judgement call on his part or if Showalter is secretly ultra-drunk in the dugout right now.

Not sure either. They showed him walking past Showalter in the dugout and he may have said something to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->