Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
All these runs are fabulous. They can finish this one with the back end of the bullpen and save the big arms for tonight's game to hopefully get a double header sweep.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Is Mayza still on the team? I would have expected him to be the first leftie out of the pen with an 11-3 lead. I expected a combo of Mayza (in the inning with the leftie portion of their lineup coming up), Barnes and Axford or Clippard to finish this one out.

That would preserve Loup, Tepera, Axford/Clippard and Osuna for the later game.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Wow, Axford looks really good. I predicted he would be the first player released this year.

Bullpen has been outstanding today and all season.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Is tonight’s game only on Facebook? Blue jays twitter saying exclusively on facebook.

Edit never mind if only I could read that’s Wednesday’s game

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It is I can’t read. Still Facebook can go **** itself, such a bad move by mlb

I agree. Last I heard, there were questions if the FB games would even be available in Canada. I have no issue with MLB putting games on FB, but they should not be removed from the regular broadcasters in the home markets.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I just read Richard Griffin's column. Apparently the plan is for Biagini to pitch tonight, then go back to Buffalo for his next two starts and then be back to pitch in the double header in Cleveland.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I just read Richard Griffin's column. Apparently the plan is for Biagini to pitch tonight, then go back to Buffalo for his next two starts and then be back to pitch in the double header in Cleveland.
Almost perfectly manipulates his service time too so next year he would come back as a pre-arb player before reaching Arb-1 with 3.5 service time.

metafour

Apr 6, 2008
They are going to pinch hit for Teoscar? Why?

Because a veteran lefty hitter like Granderson who makes more contact is a much better matchup against a RHP than a guy like Hernandez who strikes out a ton. Even with Granderson falling, that was absolutely the right call.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Because a veteran lefty hitter like Granderson who makes more contact is a much better matchup against a RHP than a guy like Hernandez who strikes out a ton. Even with Granderson falling, that was absolutely the right call.

I wasn't arguing, I just thought that we have a legit player in Teoscar that has the full confidence of Gibby. Guess not.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Sounds like the game should be available in Canada on FB live. according to the Star article. But just a reminder it is ONLY on facebook today.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2018-4-18_11-42-20.png

Boston only 2 losses. wow.

Jays doing great.
upload_2018-4-18_11-45-8.png

vs fairly soft opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events