Golf: 2018 US Open: June 14-17 at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
And it's ****ing awesome. Make Par Great Again!

I'm hoping today my dream of seeing someone shoot 100 in a PGA Tour event is realized. Surely one of these qualifier hacks has a shot.
I don't like seeing birdie fests, but I prefer people winning tournaments by making clutch birdies down the stretch, not other people giving it away with bogeys. I'd prefer the winner be around -5 to -10 ideally.

Someone is +13 through 11 today so maybe today's the day :laugh:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Can't wait to hear what the players have to say after their rounds today. Those will be some fun interviews

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The wind direction today is better for a left-hander, so I think Phil has an advantage off the tee today. He also drives the ball well at this course.

Everyone's struggling though to judge shots into greens. The greens also are tough to hold because of the runoffs, so you have to be precise.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I don't know if it's +10 hard, but it's hard. Two or three shots over par is pretty decent today. If Spieth didn't struggle so heavily for a few holes at the start this round would look pretty good for him. The ifs and buts..

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Completely pathetic round by Jordan. He's out of it. I hope he doesn't start complaining about the wind after the round. He claims to like playing in the wind, but when he faces the same wind conditions as everyone else, nearly shoots 80. His first rounds this year have been awful. He'll definitely shoot a decent round tomorrow to miss the cut by one or two.

Hoping for better from Tiger later on.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
My picks for my pool are awful to brutal starts today. Used Day in my one and done. Took Rose/Day/Phil/Tiger/Ghim/Meyer in my Majors pool. Loaded up on early round tee times so hopefully these afternoon tee times are all just as brutal.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Rickie in with a 73 :)

Current course average is 76.6...

Now that's what we all like to see

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
These pros should really shut up. Same golf-course for everyone else. They get their driver, 9 iron par 5's every week of the year. Now they are mad once a year they are actually tested.

Reactions: MrFunnyWobbl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->