NHL Entry Draft 2018 Tank Thread | Why Not Us? Why Not Now? | Sens Finish 30th, TOP 5 PICK GUARANTEED

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Also we really need to focus on speed in that top 6. Watched Chicago today and all their guys battle and skate hard all over the ice causing turnovers. Then they attack with speed when they have the puck. Stone and Bobby make this top 6 extremely slow

Reactions: Cosmix

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Unless it's Dahlin. He's going to be in the NHL next season no doubt.

Being in the NHL, and being a difference-maker in the NHL are two dramatically different things. It is incredibly rare for a teenage defenseman to make any kind of real difference in this league.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Rooting for the nucks tonight more confident that the sens will try and f*** up the tank than them trying to chase Arizona

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Obviously its hockey and anything can happen but I think its a safe bet Dahlin is gonna have a better rookie season than Ekblad.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If we get Dahlin and keep EK I can see Dahlin having a monstrous year(relative to a rookie) under the insulation of the best D in the game.

With that being said, I truly want one of Svech or Dahlin.

Game breaking top line forward or franchise defender

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
If we get Dahlin and keep EK I can see Dahlin having a monstrous year(relative to a rookie) under the insulation of the best D in the game.

With that being said, I truly want one of Svech or Dahlin.

Game breaking top line forward or franchise defender

Zadina might be a nice consolation prize if we pick 3rd.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yotes only two points back, with a win over the Nucks tonight. Too bad Vancouver couldn't at least score ONE goal to take it to OT but hey, we're just a few losses from the very bottom so it's all good.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
For sure a Nucks win would have been optimal, but don't be so sure the Yotes won't pass us.

I doubt they do. If we finish 29th I’m good with that, but I’m worried we will pass Vancouver. I think we will win more than they do the rest of the way. Especially with Boeser out.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yotes only two points back, with a win over the Nucks tonight. Too bad Vancouver couldn't at least score ONE goal to take it to OT but hey, we're just a few losses from the very bottom so it's all good.

Games in hand.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Zadina might be a nice consolation prize if we pick 3rd.
i watched him play this week against acadie. eeeeeehhhh. he actually scored twice but I mean I don't know. I actually don't know. that's my analysis. not sure I want him being the guy we get for having our worst season in like two decades.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm truly astonished that, with how everything has gone this year for Ottawa, nothing going our way, being a mostly listless team and having an overall disaster of a season, we are still only 3rd last and there are four other teams within 7 points of us. I think it really drives home how awful and terribly mismanaged some perennial loser teams like Buffalo, Edmonton, Arizona, etc. are.

It's shockingly hard to be "the worst" in the NHL.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
NHL Tank-a-thon Update!

TEAMGPPoints
EDM6864
DET6863
MTL6862
VAN6959
OTT6757
BUF6956
ARZ6855
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I fear that those games in hand will be costly.

Im torn in that on one hand I wish we had the balls to shut down our top guys like Montreal has recently done and really drive this tank home, on the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing Ottawa's sweet prince suit up for the last few games of the year/Ottawa career before Euge goes on his next pinching spree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->