2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | LUGE | Feb 10th - 15th

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I look at Gough and I think she's legitimately upset that she feels like she didn't win the bronze, but the German lost it.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
No reason for that. It`s four runs. She`s earned it.

Yeah, but she doesn't even want to smile. I think deep down she realizes she could have had silver. Some athletes are wired that way - always looking for more.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Yeah, but she doesn't even want to smile. I think deep down she realizes she could have had silver. Some athletes are wired that way - always looking for more.
It`s what you need to be good. I`m sure she`ll be happy and still be determined at one point. Not many get an Olympic medal.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Gough is my favorite type of athlete. Never satisfied, a perfectionist, always wanting to improve. Was nice to see the entire team's jubilation after she was guaranteed the Bronze. First ever in the discipline for Canada? Well done!

Held my breath during Emily's crash. That could've ended up so much worse for her. Thank Dog she's alright and came away relatively unscathed.

Natalie, well what can you say... she lays down flawless run after flawless run and makes this sport seem like a somewhat sane human endeavor. She is something else.

Clutch 4th run from Dajana too. That entire run was on the edge and she pulled it off. Well deserved Silver.

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
After the first run in double luge it`s Wendl/Arlt with .071 ahead of Penz/Fischler and Eggert/Benecken. It`s all very close. It will be an interesting second run.

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Penz/Fischler with a fantastic second run but not fast enough for Wendl/Arlt, even though they had one mistake.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
USA first. but some mistakes. if Canada goes fast and clean, we can beat that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->