2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | FREESTYLE SKIING | Feb 9th - 23rd

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That Swiss lady is so happy at just getting on the podium. I suppose that's what happens when you're in a field with Naeslund and two Canadians haha.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
That Swiss lady is so happy at just getting on the podium. I suppose that's what happens when you're in a field with Naeslund and two Canadians haha.

Smith is 3rd in the World, while Serwa and Phelan are 6-7.

Naeslund is the big loser today. She's 1st in the World by a wide margin.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Smith is 3rd in the World, while Serwa and Phelan are 6-7.

Naeslund is the big loser today. She's 1st in the World by a wide margin.

Yeah, but Serwa and Phelan were dominating the runs here so they had to be seen as favourites coming into the final. And you can't count out the World #1 either. Smith looked so relieved to win the bronze, especially because she ended up in a tight battle with Naeslund for it.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Yeah, but Serwa and Phelan were dominating the runs here so they had to be seen as favourites coming into the final. And you can't count out the World #1 either. Smith looked so relieved to win the bronze, especially because she ended up in a tight battle with Naeslund for it.

I'm just saying it's not like it's a complete surprise. I liked her spirit though. Winning an Olympic medal, any color, is a privilege.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I'm just saying it's not like it's a complete surprise. I liked her spirit though. Winning an Olympic medal, any color, is a privilege.

Oh for sure, I just found it both refreshing and amusing at the same time to see someone not treat bronze like a loser's medal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->