Confirmed with Link: 2018 Playoff Avatars (COME AND GET EM)

What should be our theme?

• Total voters

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I created a Neal one to test the waters, and gah, this new look of the forum is a pain to deal with regarding font size. Ended up being too small because of the tiny avatars. Looks fine when you click on it.

Yeah it took me a while to get the text and placement right. Keep at it!

I brightened the text and using less than 20 characters seems to work OK. Reducing it to 100 pixels helped too. I guess sponsors can use bigger file sizes but the dimensions stay the same?

RWAvG7b.gif

K5DVUHn.gif

8UxPk8p.gif

Lg7Q3RV.gif

rjB2NH5.gif

DwB96mT.gif

8qmbsoK.gif

LcVMeFg.gif

XZzCctR.gif

wVnjawT.gif

KSmpHQF.gif

q9a3Udg.gif

A5fl5WK.gif

lwKV2Ee.gif

1jn5Ea7.gif

jqjIHbD.gif

xGewg45.gif

LZR2uPJ.gif

6wfcVX5.gif

VsujV7f.gif

ig4qMV6.gif

YVDxJtp.gif

EpE6Kip.gif

wxGfA3K.gif

AcmHgg4.gif

5kGH2hK.gif

t3hPwSH.gif

5VHYZMi.gif

javg1PN.gif

cZyOcFD.gif

QTTHC7G.gif

LaNrmVb.gif

oyF5ma0.gif

Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
These are outstanding. What a theme. Just blown away by them. How do I add it to my profile? It seems that you need to first save it to your phone then upload it, but I can’t figure out how to save it to my phone. Thanks.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
These are outstanding. What a theme. Just blown away by them. How do I add it to my profile? It seems that you need to first save it to your phone then upload it, but I can’t figure out how to save it to my phone. Thanks.

I think on your phone, if you click on the image or hold your finger on the image, it'll pop up with a "View Image/ Copy Image/ Save Image" button. Choose the save. Then in your HfBoards profile there should be a section to upload the image.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

Pick the Colin Miller one, I'm president of the Miller fan club.

member 151739

I will be away from my computer for a couple days, so I am afraid I must ask for an avatar that is actually readable. Let's make it moogle related.

I demand this as your superior, Mordred.

(I'm kidding. Please and thanks. :eek:)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I will be away from my computer for a couple days, so I am afraid I must ask for an avatar that is actually readable. Let's make it moogle related.

I demand this as your superior, Mordred.

(I'm kidding. Please and thanks. :eek:)

:eek:

CGc1fiL.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->