2018 OHL Trade Deadline Preview

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
My annual trade deadline preview (and predictions).

OHL Prospects: 2018 OHL Trade Deadline Preview

Always good for a discussion (and name calling).

Such a wide open deadline with a seller heavy market. Who knows what happens.

Really good article. Agree with most of your Gens predictions.

Would be shocked if Dineen goes for that little though. Butler has a tendency of keeping his best guys so you'd have to really convince him otherwise and I don't think Henderson does that (although Sarnia would be stupid to give up Rees)

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Great work as always Brock.

Regarding Krastenbergs: would seem like a good piece to add with the open slot. Looks like Oshawa is a score by committee team so I'm wouldn't be too worried about the PPG average but 3 3rds for a 98 import seems a bit steep, no?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Nice job Brock,
If the Mete comes back, Who would you expect the Knights to make a trade for?

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Great write up - always fun to speculate - did like the idea of Douglas coming from Barrie to Windsor ( included in you Brown trade prediction) - did not think there was any chance they would move him (Douglas) but I'm hoping at least this one prediction comes true!

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Hounds picking up Luchuk and Raddysh, we'd then possess 4 of the top 7 OHL point getters....the Hounds would be a super scary team to play against, not that they aren't already...

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
Windsor is asking for Fowler for Luchuk

Fowler as you say will surely be going to Erie for Raddysh....unless Raftis is a god.

I disagree on OGrady.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
So Brock - You're Douglas to Windsor has happened - Luchuk instead of Brown but you got one right already. Care to help me out with my football pool??

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
My annual trade deadline preview (and predictions).

OHL Prospects: 2018 OHL Trade Deadline Preview

Always good for a discussion (and name calling).

Such a wide open deadline with a seller heavy market. Who knows what happens.

Great write up as usual. Small bone to pick with you. You have the Wolves retaining 3 OA's on your list but you forgot about their recent goalie pickup Culina. Do you think he's going somewhere or do one of the others get released?

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Might wan a go back and fix the Petes predictions and put them as sellers! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad