2018 ohl draft April 7th

MoWanchuk1

Feb 18, 2017
Cole Perfetti could still be there if Oshawa doesn't take him before London picks, sounds like he has a very limited list of who he'll report to and rumour is those 2 teams are on it
For sure maybe he’d be before 10 but may fall you’re right with his ncaa interest

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
Cole Perfetti could still be there if Oshawa doesn't take him before London picks, sounds like he has a very limited list of who he'll report to and rumour is those 2 teams are on it
i guess he could be but i think someone may take him earlier maybe. interesting havent heard he would goto oshawa or london but thats the norm it seems for highend players these days, lots of options, would be quite the grab for sure hes so skilled

Reactions: Pinwheels

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Logan Couture the year John Tavares was given exceptional status

I believe Couture went in the same OHL draft as Tavares. He was supposed to go #1 OA to Oshawa until Tavares got the exceptional status granted and the Generals took him instead. Couture ended up going 12th OA to Ottawa

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
i guess he could be but i think someone may take him earlier maybe. interesting havent heard he would goto oshawa or london but thats the norm it seems for highend players these days, lots of options, would be quite the grab for sure hes so skilled
Oshawa will def be his first choice, pending Michigan commitment. His line mates father Rocco tullio owns the generals. You watch a Vaughan game there are always handful of generals jackets in the crowd.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
Oshawa will def be his first choice, pending Michigan commitment. His line mates father Rocco tullio owns the generals. You watch a Vaughan game there are always handful of generals jackets in the crowd.
im sure you see alot of ohl teams at vaughn games theyve got a few picks! not sure oshawa will be able to grab tullio jr theyll have to step up maybe in 2nd to get him i think he fits in around 3rd myself

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
im sure you see alot of ohl teams at vaughn games theyve got a few picks! not sure oshawa will be able to grab tullio jr theyll have to step up maybe in 2nd to get him i think he fits in around 3rd myself
I see at least a couple of scouts at every minor midget game, but these are the same people, and possibly Tullios family that are wearing Generals jackets as they hang out with him and the team

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Possible he can go in the second by another team. I can see it happen. Aside from getting knocked out the first game he has arguably been their best player in the series against the Marlboros

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
I watched almost every game in the Marlie series and he competed well and the skill was obvious, but he seemed to struggle at times for me throughout the series, perhaps because of the big hit. I don't believe he scored a goal in the series. I do still believe he goes in the 2nd or 3rd unless the Gens take him in the first?

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I watched almost every game in the Marlie series and he competed well and the skill was obvious, but he seemed to struggle at times for me throughout the series, perhaps because of the big hit. I don't believe he scored a goal in the series. I do still believe he goes in the 2nd or 3rd unless the Gens take him in the first?

I'm sure the Gens could wait and get him in the 2nd, maybe even the 3rd. Can't see them using a 1st on him

Last edited:

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
lets play....if the draft was today 1st round imho enter yours !!

sudbury--byfield
flint--drysdale
erie--stranges
peterborough--moore
mississauga--valade
windsor--cuylle
ottawa--peterson
oshawa--perfetti
north bay--halliday
owen sound--power
saginaw--schingoethe
guelph--tolnai
niagara--peters
london--foudy
kingston--veirling
sarnia--barnes
barrie --robinson gthl
hamilton--evangelista
kitchener--uberti
ssm--butler yse

Reactions: LDN

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
London bound?

london hasnt drafted like that for a while have they? since hunter left they seem to just draft ontario kids in the top of the draft, no max jones or weirensky. saginaw does that more then london in the last few years.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
london hasnt drafted like that for a while have they? since hunter left they seem to just draft ontario kids in the top of the draft, no max jones or weirensky. saginaw does that more then london in the last few years.
you're right they draft pretty safe now... not as big of risk takers

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
yup ive got a few commits on the list but that doesnt mean squat if they go to a team they want...happens every year

what makes you think hed want to go to erie, wouldnt flint or saginaw make more sense?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad