Patriots/NFL 2018 Offseason - Edelman suspended 4 games for PED violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Delvin Breaux also visited today. Missed all of last year with a leg injury, but if he's healthy, he would be a solid addition to the secondary.

Loved Jeremey Hill out of college. I think he could be a great fit in this offense.

Honestly surprised Gillislee didn't get cut yet. Could be a camp cut.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Supposedly the league has come to its senses and is going back to the old catch rule. No more of this hitting the ground and getting up and taking 24 steps nonsense. 2 feet (or elbow, knee, etc) and control = catch.

Reactions: JRull86

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Supposedly the league has come to its senses and is going back to the old catch rule. No more of this hitting the ground and getting up and taking 24 steps nonsense. 2 feet (or elbow, knee, etc) and control = catch.

It'll be nice knowing what a catch is again hopefully.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Losing Danny Amandola is tough for me- I'm still mourning Danny Woodhead.

I am a huge Deion Lewis guy as well but understand running backs assimilate easier then any other position and the third round often turns up high quality backs

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Getting to the SB in the NFC is going to be a nightmare.
The Vikings look loaded

The NFC has a bunch of good teams.

I'm liking the Cowboys are a mid level team and the Giants a mess and Jerry Richardson is out in Carolina

This is the morally bankrupt Richardson who acted like Deflategate was the crime of the Century

Always good when the Deflategate Founding Fathers struggle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The good news is that we only have to go through one of those 3 NFC powerhouses in the Superbowl.

The AFC still looks like a deadzone. Tennessee will get a smidge better and Oakland won't be as bad, but KC is going to fall off and no one made a huge leap. It's still Pats/Steelers/Jags then everyone else. And we're a head above the Steelers and Bortles' Jags.

I think Hill will be good here, glad we got Tobin too. Free Agency started slowly with everyone leaving, but it's rounding out alright for us.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I just read about what Hill got in trouble for when he was at LSU. Myra Kraft would be rolling in her grave.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Delvin Breaux also visited today. Missed all of last year with a leg injury, but if he's healthy, he would be a solid addition to the secondary.

Loved Jeremey Hill out of college. I think he could be a great fit in this offense.

Honestly surprised Gillislee didn't get cut yet. Could be a camp cut.

He didn't get cut because he's not making a ton of money. If he gets outplayed, they dump him. If not, he's an inexpensive insurance policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad