2018 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Personally, not sure why the hype about Jack Hughes. He’s only 5’10, so ND for me. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
1 forward and 1 defenseman for sure? I can see the argument of Boqvist and Smith. Or Wahlstrom and Kotkaniemi.

I guess it all depends on what your list looks like. If there isn't a big gap between Smith and Kotkaniemi or a clear cut BPA out of those two for you why not get two birds stoned at once and potentially plug two future holes?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I guess it all depends on what your list looks like. If there isn't a big gap between Smith and Kotkaniemi or a clear cut BPA out of those two for you why not get two birds stoned at once and potentially plug two future holes?
That's the thing though, I got Boqvist and Wahlstrom right next to each other and I also got Smith and Kotkaniemi right next to each other.

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
That's the thing though, I got Boqvist and Wahlstrom right next to each other and I also got Smith and Kotkaniemi right next to each other.

Sure would be a nice problem too have! Either combo of Boqvist Kotkaniemi or Wahlstrom Smith if I had to choose. But if we walk away with any two of those four guys I'd be pumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->