2018 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Skellefteå is still in the SHL playoffs. Is Berggren in the lineup?
He hasn't been in the lineup for their last 7 games and was only in for 2 games where he played 3 and 6 minutes. It'd be odd to not lend him no?
Karpat is also in the finals and Kupari is in the lineup for Finland.

Last edited:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
He hasn't been in the lineup for their last 7 games and was only in for 2 games where he played 3 and 6 minutes. It'd be odd for them to not lend him no?
Karpat are also in the finals and Kupari is listed in the lineup.

It would be odd. Berggren being loaned and Eriksson not being loaned is hard to explain. Especially since Wernblom sucks.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Is all of this just because he put up points this year? Because as I showed, as far as primary points are concerned, he's in with the rest of McLeod, Hayton, Dellandrea et al. He just sponged up a bunch of secondary assists from Niagara's PP unit, which runs 5 forwards (Akil playing the point). 4th most PPA in the league, and I'm willing to bet a lot of those were secondary.
Yeah no they run Roberts on the point, Akil plays right side top circle. Source: watched most games

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Doesn't count. You can only say Mamma Mia when it's at a critical point in the game with only a 6 goal lead.

The thing that made that shootout goal so nice is that Sweden's goalie was literally eating all the Russian shooters up. One guy tried a Forsberg and he played it perfectly. I was really impressed with Sweden's goalie in the shootout. Then Iskhakov comes in and makes him look like a f***ing beer league chump who just put on skates for the first time after a six pack and a whole pack of Costco wings.

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
McCagg which is usually pretty close each year with the real habs selection has the Habs selecting Tkachuk in his mock... :(

Yeah, I don't really think McCagg's selection is a reflection of Timmins' rankings, but you never know. He does his own thing.

I'll never forget him having McLeod at 3 behind Laine and Matthews. Talk about out to lunch. People were afraid that Timmins was going to pick McLeod at 9 If he was on the board. Well, that definetly didn't happen, probably because Timmins actually knows what he's doing for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->