GDT: 2018 NHL Allstar Game & Skills Competition ★ Jan 27 & 28 Tampa

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets have charter booked to fly back to the Peg with Helle and Wheeler on board.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I don’t need to see Wheeler at the ASG again. Would be more entertaining seeing a hotshot speedster like Ehlers all weekend.

Maybe next year!

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
My god, how horrible must a goalie be to let in 3 goals in 10 minutes of 3-on-3 against the best players in the world. Incredibly overrated. He has no business being there. He's a complete fruitcake.

Reactions: Jets2point0

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
So what can they do to make this game more entertaining?

Well, they could start by getting a team of horses together, and drawing and quartering any goalie that lets in 3 goals in an all-star period.

Or maybe just get some boards and nails so they can be literally crucified for their sins, to go with their well-deserved figurative internet crucifixion.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
All-star game is a joke, nhl players have some of the worst sports personalities minus a few. Everyone trying to play cool and try as little as possible.. complete waste of time except for the suckers that purchase ad spots at these games. Tuesday can’t come soon enough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad