NFL: 2018 NFL off-season news & notes thread (Vikings sign Hunter to big extension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
gruden better scheme them open.

Cooper has never been a contested ball threat, it was easily his biggest red flag coming out of school. That's not changing.

Nelson used to be, but yeah he's done.

Roberts just sucks.

So yeah, you gotta get them open. Martavis Bryant was fine at this last year in limited opportunities but he's not really known for this either. He doesn't track the ball well.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'd take him on the Lions for a one year deal. Dez, Jones, & Tate would be nice to see together, especially if you line up Tate in the slot and allow him room to move around.

Dez would take targets away from the superior players in Jones and Tate. Would be a terrible move.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dez would take targets away from the superior players in Jones and Tate. Would be a terrible move.
I also don't think Dez is a good piece to add when they just brought in 30-something year old Jimmy Graham. The NFL is not the kind of league where good things happen when you go old at multiple skill positions.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Bryant to Carolina would be good too. If Bryant goes to a new team and plays to his best he could prove to be a great fit.

There's not really any room for him here between Funchess, Moore, Smith, Wright, Samuel, and Byrd. He's still better than most of those guys, but they're younger and way more affordable. Plus, I don't think he'd excel (or mesh, for that matter) with Cam. Rodgers is way better of a guy to be able to throw him open.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think the Colts would be wise to look at Bryant as well. Maybe not an attractive place to go to but he'd be the unquestionable #1 for the team so that could be a big reason for him to go with the Colts.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't think players not showing up for voluntary workouts is a big deal when it comes to guys like Gronk, Le'Veon Bell, Aaron Donald, and Earl Thomas because everyone knows they want new contracts so it's expected. A QB like Brady, who has always put the team first, not showing up is newsworthy though. There are clearly issues when it comes to that Brady/Belichick/Pats relationship.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

2023 big game in Arizona and 2024 big game in New Orleans for those who can't see the tweets (I know there have been issues regarding that)

Nashville is expected to be named the host of the 2019 NFL Draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad