NFL: 2018 NFL draft prospects thread

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Every year we get really dumb questions that come out of these interviews that are designed to throw the kids off their game and see how they react. I'm not sure why we've deemed this acceptable behavior and just funny anecdotes.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
FWIW, a lot of people are basically calling Darnold a lock to be the 1st overall pick after his pro-day yesterday. He was the favourite prior to that as well but apparently he really impressed in front of the Browns owner and team personnel.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Man the Giants are really working it to try and sucker Denver into a trade up. They’re meeting with like every player imaginable. It’s becoming somewhat clear they may be looking at Chubb. At this point I would be surprised if that pick wasn’t traded down

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
While Chubb and Vernon entice me as a DE duo, having Allen develop behind Eli for a year or two is probably far more beneficial longterm.

Jul 10, 2010
Every year we get really dumb questions that come out of these interviews that are designed to throw the kids off their game and see how they react. I'm not sure why we've deemed this acceptable behavior and just funny anecdotes.
you think every NFL play involves players politely asking each other how their days been? Or is it more likely they trash talk the shit outta each other in hopes of getting a reaction and throwing them off their game

If im taking a player high i want to make sure he aint a mental midget thats gonna overreact to questions like that

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
you think every NFL play involves players politely asking each other how their days been? Or is it more likely they trash talk the **** outta each other in hopes of getting a reaction and throwing them off their game

If im taking a player high i want to make sure he aint a mental midget thats gonna overreact to questions like that

What does knowing multiple languages have to do with any of this?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
you think every NFL play involves players politely asking each other how their days been? Or is it more likely they trash talk the **** outta each other in hopes of getting a reaction and throwing them off their game

Yeah, cause players not flying off the handle in an interview when they know everything is under a microscope and losing their cool in the heat of the moment when tempers are flaring are totally the same thing.

Jul 10, 2010
Yeah, cause players not flying off the handle in an interview when they know everything is under a microscope and losing their cool in the heat of the moment when tempers are flaring are totally the same thing.
do you really think thats all the coaches are looking at is going off the rails? Little things like eye contact, quickness of response and body language are all indicators id be looking at to see if it threw him off his game a little and im a guy posting on a hockey message board, cant imagine what small details these guys with their job and millions of dollars on the line look for

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad