NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
If I watched this kind of shot selection from college teams, I would think they were poorly coached. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wow this is so bad lmao

Rockets playing like they're controlled by someone who doesn't know how to play defense in 2k and just goes for anything

Reactions: G F O P

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I laugh at bambam4ever's lame posts calling out the refs and the league favouring the Warriors, but man the Warriors have gotten away with more + more calls in their favour today. Gordon finally getting a call or two

Reactions: G F O P

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The Rockets come out of this game looking disorganized and sort of stupid. After the first quarter, cohesion went right out the window.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Screw up a Game 6 in a manner that might mess up your head for Game 7. You would think that would be pretty hard to do, but apparently not in the Rockets' case.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I have a feeling that all the bad publicity that GS and Cleveland got last season turned this season into a must for adversity . At no point have I ever felt Houston could beat the Warriors even when this game wasn't looking so good for GS. Boston hanging around with Cleveland is very much the same. If it ends up being GS and Cleveland in the finals the fix is fixed.

Both Cleveland and GS need game 7 wins to show the "fans" they actually need to "beat" their opponent.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Bold prediction- if we get Cleveland/Golden State again, I think the ratings will decline.

I think a lot of fans are tired of this matchup, casual fans/starpower aside.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Bold prediction- if we get Cleveland/Golden State again, I think the ratings will decline.

I think a lot of fans are tired of this matchup, casual fans/starpower aside.
Didn't people say this last year and ratings were still thru the roof? Cant remember tbh

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Didn't people say this last year and ratings were still thru the roof? Cant remember tbh

Ratings were up high last year, but that felt different.

Rubber match, CLE had won the year before, it was 1-1, both teams had looked dominant in the playoffs, Cavs roster was WAY better than this year, so it felt potentially more even than it would be this year.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I laugh at bambam4ever's lame posts calling out the refs and the league favouring the Warriors, but man the Warriors have gotten away with more + more calls in their favour today. Gordon finally getting a call or two
I don't think that GS is always favored, but there should be no surprise when they are at home and trying to force a game 7 that the whistles are in their favor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->