NBA 2018 NBA Draft

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
With the Clippers having what’s looking like two late lottery picks I hope they trade up for either Trae Young or Colin Sexton. They need a PG bad.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Looks like the Sixers will get the Lakers 1st round pick, hoping they can get Mikal Bridges. He'd be a great fit on a Brett Brown team.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I feel like this is one of the more diversified draft in the top players. Multiple players in each position that could be taken early (SG a little different especially if you consider Doncic a PG)

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Who Chicago Bulls should draft?
Bulls really likely won't get TOP3 or TOP5 so Bulls are drafting somewhere in TOP10.

Which prospects are falling out of TOP5 right now.
If Luka Doncic is one them i want him to Bulls.

Doncic in SG or SF position ( i'm not impressed about Zach LaVine) would look very good with Lauri Markkanen. But as a Bulls fan i won't be pissed to get Michael Porter jr either.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bulls really likely won't get TOP3 or TOP5 so Bulls are drafting somewhere in TOP10.

Doncic in SG or SF position ( i'm not impressed about Zach LaVine) would look very good with Lauri Markkanen. But as a Bulls fan i won't be pissed to get Michael Porter jr either.
Maybe Mikal Bridges, good 3 and D player. I wouldn't get my hopes up on Doncic. If the rankings stay like they are, I see Doncic going to Memphis with the 2nd overall pick.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Maybe Mikal Bridges, good 3 and D player. I wouldn't get my hopes up on Doncic. If the rankings stay like they are, I see Doncic going to Memphis with the 2nd overall pick.

Doncic has lacks for defence and athleticism.
NBA scouts have questioned that how Doncic's game will translate to NBA.

If those lacks will come red-flag for teams who are interested of Doncic
then there's chance for that he could drop out of TOP5.

Those unexpected droppings out of TOP5 ( example Timothy Liljegren last year)
happens in NHL draft every year. So why an NBA draft would be exception to the rule.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

happens in NHL draft every year. So why an NBA draft would be exception to the rule.
The NBA draft is different because teams draft for need immediately. Doncic’s defensive inability is entirely overstated. His one on one defending might not be great but his team defense is fine. Also he’s the best scorer in this draft in my opinion so a team like Memphis that has Conley who’s a great 1v1 defender can take him and hide his weaknesses and show off all of his strengths.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Doncic will go top-3.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015

Sadly, Doncic isn't falling past 2.

At six, it's so wide open. If one of the big names fall, I see GarPax jumping on them.

Who I want to see;

Doncic (not happening)
Young
Bamba
Porter

In that order. If Jackson falls, you have to pounce on him. Don't think he falls tho no matter what some of the updated mocks are saying.

22 I would take Musa If he's still there.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Sadly, Doncic isn't falling past 2.

At six, it's so wide open. If one of the big names fall, I see GarPax jumping on them.

Who I want to see;

Doncic (not happening)
Young
Bamba
Porter

In that order. If Jackson falls, you have to pounce on him. Don't think he falls tho no matter what some of the updated mocks are saying.

22 I would take Musa If he's still there.

Bulls odds to get TOP3 lottery pick is 18,2% ( i don't remember where i found that ) which is not bad.

Reactions: Cubs2024WSChamps

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
236 early entrees. 60 players drafted. about 40 at the absolutely most will be draft when you account for Seniors and International players. Some people don't do math/overvalue themselves when declaring.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

Nah. This is basically the Matthews/Laine vs of the NBA. Laine was never going to drop out of the top 2 and the same goes for Doncic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad