NFL Draft: 2018 Mock Discussion Page

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would say that it actually hasn’t taken a long time to get this far

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
As a Chargers fan I think this is the year to take a QB (though I wouldn't trade up for one).
Phil played lights out for a majority of last season but the signs of slowing down are definitely there. Jackson fits the mold of what i believe Anthony Lynn eventually wants in his QB. Getting to pick Rivers brain for a season or two should only benefit him long term.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I agree. Rivers has started strong but his arm is completely shot by week 12. Jackson would give that franchise a boost. Electric player and person.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Not gonna lie, I made the pick with who i'd want my cowboys to get in the first round. but a Line built around Vea/Clark is a good start for retooling the seahawks defence.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Crap I was hoping Vea would fall to Detroit to make my pick easier even though I don't think there is any chance we can get him in real life.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
Not gonna lie, I made the pick with who i'd want my cowboys to get in the first round. but a Line built around Vea/Clark is a good start for retooling the seahawks defence.

Unfortunately I don’t see any way the Cowboys select Vea, the front office doesn’t value a stud 1-tech.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
The number one focus for the Cowboys should be Dak's development, the way Ridley creates separation is something the Cowboys sorely need. Ridley's age and agility numbers are a bit concerning, but I think he can have an immediate impact and help the offense significantly.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I think this was a pretty easy, straight forward pick for the Lions, they need help on the D-line and RB.

The RB's will be available later and there is no pass rusher worth taking at this spot the DT makes the most sense to me. With the guy who recruited him to Alabama on staff it seems like a pretty good fit.

Payne can slide in next to his fellow alum in Robinson and replace the giant sized hole left by Ngata leaving.

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
Ward is going top 10, tbh I didn’t even realize he was still on the board. Although the.Cowboys have a lot of corners as is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad