OT: 2018 MLB Thread

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The Orioles are like the Carolina Hurricanes of the MLB

A so called division rival that has had past success but no one really thinks about now

The Orioles have a lot more winning in their history than the Rawly /Hartford franchise.

On another note, where is the Braves fan moderator here?

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I just realized that Seattle resigned Ichiro.

As a Cubs fan, I will need to wear my Ichiro Mariners gear this season again.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
14 Innings a loss with most hands on deck. Today triple A team and a beat up bull pen Win.

Yanks big boys have to get it going.

devilos

Jun 18, 2012
Arlington, VA
I do not know how my O's survived that ending to the game. Sorry Yankees fans. That was unacceptable from Judge and Stanton.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
All the fake yankees fans in the area are awfully quiet right now. Outside of Severino they have mediocre to bad pitching. The bats are not going to carry them to 110 wins like some people were thinking.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
All the fake yankees fans in the area are awfully quiet right now.

giphy.gif

i mean if not for the devils and liverpool right now i'd most likely be raging mad into the abyss. rooting for multiple teams is necessary for my sanity.

with that said i am very underwhelmed by this start and there's egg on my face but what can you do?

also, i would say we're right on schedule with the "mets having a better start than the yankees and mets fans are already ridiculing yanks fans for being frauds on april 13." :laugh:

Last edited:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
giphy.gif

i mean if not for the devils and liverpool right now i'd most likely be raging mad into the abyss. rooting for multiple teams is necessary for my sanity.

with that said i am very underwhelmed by this start and there's egg on my face but what can you do?

also, i would say we're right on schedule with the "mets having a better start than the yankees and mets fans are already ridiculing yanks fans for being frauds on april 13." :laugh:
how about that draw against everton tho :laugh:

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
how about that draw against everton tho :laugh:

oh, you mean the highlight of the blueshite's season? not losing to liverpool in the league? in between liverpool smashing man city 5-1 over two legs to advance to champions league semis? i'll survive. :naughty:

it's hilarious how that was literally the biggest game of their season, while it wasn't even liverpool's biggest game of the week.

oh and liverpool still knocked everton out of the fa cup. :laugh:

this thread can be about how the yankees suck and the mets are taking back new york in april or something tho.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
oh, you mean the highlight of the blue****e's season? not losing to liverpool in the league? in between liverpool smashing man city 5-1 over two legs to advance to champions league semis? i'll survive. :naughty:

it's hilarious how that was literally the biggest game of their season, while it wasn't even liverpool's biggest game of the week.

oh and liverpool still knocked everton out of the fa cup. :laugh:

this thread can be about how the yankees suck and the mets are taking back new york in april or something tho.

i cant stop laughing

Reactions: New Jersey

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The pitching coming around is going to do wonders because this team is going to be able to rake with the best of them.

What an unreal start for Didi.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
What is that now, 5 in a row? Damn, this team is really good, even if they have some stuff to sort out.

looking good all things considered. would much rather play from behind. i guess we have to wait till we are in the 80's and humid for stanton to wake up......

its a long season. but was a fun game to flip to. the cameras really made the fog look bad lol

Reactions: Blackjack

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
looking good all things considered. would much rather play from behind. i guess we have to wait till we are in the 80's and humid for stanton to wake up......

its a long season. but was a fun game to flip to. the cameras really made the fog look bad lol

Two more hits for Gleyber Torres. I've never seen a lineup like this in my life. '98 doesn't even come close, it's insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad