GDT: 2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, the Indians probably pick it up to win the division. As to the Blue Jays, wonder if they pick it up as the season goes along starting tonight in the game vs. the Angels.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Goldy batting .140 :eek:

What's the story?!?!

Real or not? D-backs can start worrying about Paul Goldschmidt

Buster Olney alluded to a big issue in a recent column about hitters struggling with big-time fastballs: "Through Friday's games, the Diamondbacks' first baseman had seen 77 pitches of 96 mph or faster without logging a hit, the most in the majors."

It's hard to believe he completely lost it overnight at age 30 as he is still doing OK on the road...but at this point it can't be ruled out that the decline phase is underway.

Dee Gordon broke his right big toe, and is now on the DL. Mariners luck is just awful.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Real or not? D-backs can start worrying about Paul Goldschmidt

It's hard to believe he completely lost it overnight at age 30 as he is still doing OK on the road...but at this point it can't be ruled out that the decline phase is underway.

Jeez, I didn't think it was that bad. I knew that he couldn't hit a fastball nowadays, but damn. They're unwatchable for these last couple of weeks. And to think that I wasted time going to the game on Saturday. At least I got a Star Wars bobblehead...

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Jeez, I didn't think it was that bad. I knew that he couldn't hit a fastball nowadays, but damn. They're unwatchable for these last couple of weeks. And to think that I wasted time going to the game on Saturday. At least I got a Star Wars bobblehead...

Ix wants to buy that bobblehead of you.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Does anyone think that teams shouldn't call their video guy from the dugout before deciding if they want to review a play or not? If you think the call is wrong, challenge it right away. What say you?

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Wait, getting away from Coors didn't magically make Chatwood's control better? I'm shocked

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
juan soto has faced 13 pitches tonight

3 at bats with 4 pitch walks and a first pitch single. they afraid to pitch to him tonight lol

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Diamondbacks have really fallen off as of late. Both Goldschmidt and Lamb haven't been playing well this far either. Will be interesting to see if they can all get it together.

Oh for the Blue Jay fans around here their game will be shown on Facebook tomorrow and not on TV. I know technology is the way of the future and what not but it's still good to sit down in front of the TV to watch a ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad