2018 LNGE Summer BBQ & Pool Party - 6/15

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Hello all, it is that time of year when you get together with friends and family outdoors to crack open a cold one and eat delicious food from the grill.

I am pleased to announce that this year's event will actually be held right before summer officially begins as the Farmer's Almanac predicted good weather for this day. Just kidding... the real reason we are holding this event on 6/15 is because it is a Friday, but, more importantly it the day @G F O P receives his welfare check. We don't want to go later into the month where he will have wasted it all on mall food court food and stupid f***ing bobbleheads.

Please, lets coordinate amongst ourselves who is bringing what.

I nominate @Chippah to be the grill master for this event and extend a formal invite.

I also invite the following and encourage others to invite the boys to this delightful event:

@VickAshley
@G F O P
@irunthepeg (my dear friend)
@KareemTrustfund
@Mr. Met
@Jesus Christ

Thanks and I am really looking forward to this!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Hello all, it is that time of year when you get together with friends and family outdoors to crack open a cold one and eat delicious food from the grill.

I am pleased to announce that this year's event will actually be held right before summer officially begins as the Farmer's Almanac predicted good weather for this day. Just kidding... the real reason we are holding this event on 6/15 is because it is a Friday, but, more importantly it the day @G F O P receives his welfare check. We don't want to go later into the month where he will have wasted it all on mall food court food and stupid ****ing bobbleheads.

Please, lets coordinate amongst ourselves who is bringing what.

I nominate @Chippah to be the grill master for this event and extend a formal invite.

I also invite the following and encourage others to invite the boys to this delightful event:

@VickAshley
@G F O P
@irunthepeg (my dear friend)
@KareemTrustfund
@Mr. Met
@Jesus Christ

Thanks and I am really looking forward to this!
I really want to attend just need to know where as to assess how far and long the traveling will be so I can plan accordingly in advance of please.

Thanks.

Addtionally, as well, I have began a whole new dietary exploitative method to help me better deal with coping with a learning disorder I myself have been in discovery of, which dietarily has been alleviating of symptomatic consequences of the disorder by eliminating meat and all animal products from my food intake, so I would be required to only indulge in such food products that do not contain anything from animals. Would this be an issue? I am in process of educating myself on learning recipes that are delicious which require zero ingredients derived from animals.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
ail5n-BBQ-DAD-craigslist-ad-funny-lg.jpg

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I Got a Sweet BBQ Grill With the Propane Setup From One Of My Storage Units Cooked Up Mad Burgers For a Party But Halfway through It Ran Out Of Propane So Everyone Had to Finish their Burger In the Microwave My Girlfriend Was So Mad She Made Me Sell It

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad