Olympics: 2018 Jerseys

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Is anyone aware of any news regarding the jerseys for the upcoming Olympics. I seem to remember the 2014 ones being revealed in the summer of 2013, but haven't heard anything so far. I am not even sure who is making them to be honest.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
It will be interesting to see what will the Korean jerseys look like. Their regular IIHF jerseys are awful, largely because of the ugly logo of the national hockey association.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
I remember back before 2014 when the Sochi jerseys were first revealed, almost everyone complained about their look. Then when the games began and players actually wore them on ice, that tune changed quickly.

So yeah, those things can look drastically different between promo images and game worn.

jasonr90

Jun 11, 2014
Maine, USA
I remember back before 2014 when the Sochi jerseys were first revealed, almost everyone complained about their look. Then when the games began and players actually wore them on ice, that tune changed quickly.

So yeah, those things can look drastically different between promo images and game worn.

Exactly. I hated the pictures of Finland's blues before Sochi but then on the ice they looked great I thought.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
I don't like the USA font the most on those. The sleeves are fine but the lettering is ugly.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
The jersey’s that the US wore at the WHC were fine. The different colored blues along the sleeve looks cheesy has hell.

Those jersey’s will be at Marshalls, TJmaxx and Ross right after the Olympics. Hope Addidas takes a big fat loss on sales.

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
Can't say I really love the jerseys team Canada has..Reminds me of a unlicensed EA video game with Team Canada in it

Reactions: Hagstrom

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Yuck. Ugly rosters and Ugly jerseys. Who is going to watch this abomination?

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
DNpRgYIUIAAPLps

The jerseys of Canada and US are particularly bad, the worst I have seen them have for an IIHF-sanctioned tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->