• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I like Berggren -- he reminds me a lot of Viktor Arvidsson, who I'm a huge fan of. But you can't take him at #17, he's a guy the Devils could trade down to the early 2nd round and still likely get. His skills are there, but they have yet to catch up with his tenacity.

I respect Denisenko and your high regard for him, but I just don't see how you can take him if Kravtsov, Thomas or Bokk were available.

With all due respect since I consider you a peer and value your input greatly, I don't agree with the notion of you can't take Berggren at 17.

Would you take Arvridsson at 17?

Would you take Point at 17?

Yes
Yes

Now, if Ray Castron think there are better options than so be it.

Reactions: StevenToddIves

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Went Wilde over Miller. But I'd be happy with Bokk/Kaut/Kravtsov. Maybe Smith falls? Sounds like which ever way Shero goes it'll be a solid add to the pipeline.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
With all due respect since I consider you a peer and value your input greatly, I don't agree with the notion of you can't take Berggren at 17.

Would you take Arvridsson at 17?

Would you take Point at 17?

Yes
Yes

Now, if Ray Castron think there are better options than so be it.

Berggren does not have close to Point's skill. Point fell because of mostly size/strength concerns. Arvidsson is a closer comparable, but Arvidsson is Berggren's "ceiling" as it were. His likely future is a very competitive 20-goal mid-six forward.

I like Berggren a great deal. That being said, if he is drafted in the first round at all it will be in the 25-31 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->