WC: 2018 Division I, II, III

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
You're probably a little bit too harsh here, I don't see the difference between those 6 teams that big. But yeah, avoiding relegation would be a success and beating the group favorite was a good first step. Would be nice to see Team GB stick at this division. I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be possible to build a team in Great Britian which even could qualify for the World Championship one time.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Oh boy, our roster looks so weak...hopefully we can avoid double digit loss against Ltu. :help:

Marky1999

Sep 5, 2016
Does anyone here know what the Croatian military is doing in Lithuania? Just saw them watching the game.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Trinec has lost and Chmielewski probably has plane ticket to Hungary by now.

One guy who has really impressed me from Lithuania is Cetvertak. He might actually become a solid player if he hangs in there for the next year or two of growing pains. He was always smart but looks so much faster and stronger now.

Murray looks rock solid in the net for Poland. Italy would probably be leading with Odrobny in the net.

Last edited:

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Horrible beginning for Italy, much better after the goal. Murray has been doing quite some job to keep the lead.
Scandella and Insam as expected the most dangerous players

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Lol the 2nd period between Poland and Italy delayed because Polish bench door broke. Poland definitely looking like a better-coached team in this game but Italians managed to even things up.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So Romania has sent 4 players home for partying hard I guess and will have only 10 forwards in tomorrow's game. What will happen next isn't clear yet, I assume they are going to try to get some kind of reinforcements from Romania but this is pretty sad for them. Especially since Croatia looks really beatable this year.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
GB is ranked 24th BTW (i-did-not-know-this)
- beats Slovenia in game 1, good job

Lots of hard work done there in the isles in recent years
what comes to hockey....sit down, take a lesson FA,
what you guys doing lately? other than gathered **** loads of money.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
So Romania has sent 4 players home for partying hard I guess and will have only 10 forwards in tomorrow's game. What will happen next isn't clear yet, I assume they are going to try to get some kind of reinforcements from Romania but this is pretty sad for them. Especially since Croatia looks really beatable this year.
Not sure what is happening with Romania. They also lost all Ukrainians from the preliminary list. Sure some of them were not eligible this year in first place, but those who were there should have been really useful.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009

They only had 10 forwards in yesterdays game already. Minus 4 would be a forfait loss I guess. Or did this happen before game 1?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
They only had 10 forwards in yesterdays game already. Minus 4 would be a forfait loss I guess. Or did this happen before game 1?
This happened before game 1 then, I just didn't catch it in time.

GB is ranked 24th BTW (i-did-not-know-this)
- beats Slovenia in game 1, good job

Lots of hard work done there in the isles in recent years
what comes to hockey....sit down, take a lesson FA,
what you guys doing lately? other than gathered **** loads of money.
Well actually GB hockey fans probably feel the same way about hockey federation I think. EIHL import rules are still a mess, junior teams were rather disappointing as well before Kirk showed up at the scene and it took them 4 years to climb back to D1A.

Kind of hard to see what's the hard work you are referring to. They aren't even clear of relegation yet and lets face it, a lucky win is lucky.

Last edited:

Marky1999

Sep 5, 2016
What a big win for Estonia against Ukraine!! Lithuania should get promoted as Japan and Ukraine have lost crucial points.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Estonia is a surprise team in 1B this year, 4 points after the games against Japan and Ukraine is huge.

What a big win for Estonia against Ukraine!! Lithuania should get promoted as Japan and Ukraine have lost crucial points.

Ukraine is out of contention but Japan has only lost a point, it will still be decided in head to head.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
It's a shame that Estonia didn't have Rooba and Ossipov in the Japan game, with them they might have clinched a win.

Marky1999

Sep 5, 2016
If Estonia can get six points in their next two games against Croatia and Romania, promotion is a huge possibility.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
div 1a: slovenia is facing relegation if they loose today. and they did not impress yesterday, this feels like the last wake up call.
Holy overreaction, Slovenia's not even close to relegation... they lost one game! And it's not even against a direct rival for promotion, which are the much more important games.

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Holy overreaction, Slovenia's not even close to relegation... they lost one game! And it's not even against a direct rival for promotion, which are the much more important games.

consider, if slovenia blows it again today, they are in a very deep trouble, as they must produce more points as gb or poland in the following games, while they lost against them. this is not the same team that won against usa in the olympics, they miss some key players, and with such a small pool of players it will not be easy. yesterday against gb it was just shitty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->