Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v3.0) vs NYY |Thu, June 1| 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | Sabathia vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Interesting thing about Ryan Goins (aka, the greatest middle infield defender evar according to Buck and Tabby)...negative rated defender in back to back seasons now. Perception vs. reality. The human brain is an interesting thing.

Also, heard about the Travis homerun whilst in a conference call. Clearly should've bunted.

#buntz
He did bunt. The ball just carried.

brandonlowi

Sep 20, 2015
Where are all the posters who kept saying to me "I can't believe people actually think this team is good".....hahhahahaha....I wish I had the time to pull up some quotes.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Where are all the posters who kept saying to me "I can't believe people actually think this team is good".....hahhahahaha....I wish I had the time to pull up some quotes.
I believe it was Dirk Hayhurst from TSN who declared the season was over three weeks into April.
dlS8Qgm.gif

26-27 now. 27-26 through 53 games last year.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Interesting thing about Ryan Goins (aka, the greatest middle infield defender evar according to Buck and Tabby)...negative rated defender in back to back seasons now. Perception vs. reality. The human brain is an interesting thing.

Also, heard about the Travis homerun whilst in a conference call. Clearly should've bunted.

#buntz

Is this always going to be brought up when the Jays hit homers this year?:shakehead

Mar 14, 2011

#buntz

Goins does have a pretty good glove and a great arm, most fans who watches the game puts a lot of value in this 2 qualities when judging a middle infielder's defensive values. What often goes unnoticed however is the lack of range Goins has as a SS, his often late at reacting to a ground ball compare to Tulo or Barney both of whom have better defensive instincts than Goins.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Wow the team is really rolling now. Almost back to .500 ball.

I was wrong about these boys. They mean business this year. Division still tough as hell, but they will fight for wild card for sure

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I believe it was Dirk Hayhurst from TSN who declared the season was over three weeks into April.
dlS8Qgm.gif

26-27 now. 27-26 through 53 games last year.

Mike Wilner kept telling all the callers that it was too early to judge in April and wait until late May, turns out that he's right.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Lots of time to score 4 runs, but going to be hard keeping the yankees from scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->