2017 Rate My Team Thread

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
This is the team I'm taking into week 1 of my 12 team Non-PPR dynasty, starting year 4. Will need to make a few tweaks during the year by adding another TE for a bye week and also for PK, but I only had Erik Swoope as my backup TE and I'd rather carry more WR for now to see which one of my depth receivers show the most promise at the expense of not carrying an active backup at TE, as any waiver fodder is what I have to deal with if Gronk goes down, or I'd need to seek a trade.

I was champ in year 1 and year 3 of this league, hoping to go 3 in 4. Drafted Kamara at 1.12, Z. Jones at 2.3, and Mack at 2.8. Got Ardarius at 4.12.

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Luck, Andrew IND QB (O)
Prescott, Dak DAL QB

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB
Johnson, David ARI RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB (R)
Mack, Marlon IND RB (R)
Perkins, Paul NYG RB

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Beckham, Odell NYG WR (Q)
Conley, Chris KCC WR
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR
Garcon, Pierre SFO WR
Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR
Jones, Zay BUF WR (R)
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR
Parker, DeVante MIA WR
Perriman, Breshad BAL WR (Q)
Stewart, ArDarius NYJ WR (R)

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

McManus, Brandon DEN PK

Alexander, Kwon TBB LB (Q)
Bowman, Navorro SFO LB

Mathieu, Tyrann ARI S

INJURED RESERVE
Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB (O)

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
This is the team I'm taking into week 1 of my 12 team Non-PPR dynasty, starting year 4. Will need to make a few tweaks during the year by adding another TE for a bye week and also for PK, but I only had Erik Swoope as my backup TE and I'd rather carry more WR for now to see which one of my depth receivers show the most promise at the expense of not carrying an active backup at TE, as any waiver fodder is what I have to deal with if Gronk goes down, or I'd need to seek a trade.

I was champ in year 1 and year 3 of this league, hoping to go 3 in 4. Drafted Kamara at 1.12, Z. Jones at 2.3, and Mack at 2.8. Got Ardarius at 4.12.

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Luck, Andrew IND QB (O)
Prescott, Dak DAL QB

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB
Johnson, David ARI RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB (R)
Mack, Marlon IND RB (R)
Perkins, Paul NYG RB

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Conley, Chris KCC WR
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR
Garcon, Pierre SFO WR
Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR
Jones, Zay BUF WR (R)
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR
Parker, DeVante MIA WR

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

McManus, Brandon DEN PK

Bowman, Navorro SFO LB

Mathieu, Tyrann ARI S

INJURED RESERVE

Seems completely stacked. One thing I'll say though is that having Bridgewater on your roster, even on the IR, seems completely pointless. Even if he wasn't injured, or the prospects looked better for him going forward in terms of coming back from injury and being productive, the 3 QBs you have on your roster are vastly superior to him, both for the short-term and long-term.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Seems completely stacked. One thing I'll say though is that having Bridgewater on your roster, even on the IR, seems completely pointless. Even if he wasn't injured, or the prospects looked better for him going forward in terms of coming back from injury and being productive, the 3 QBs you have on your roster are vastly superior to him, both for the short-term and long-term.

Agreed, but At this point I had nobody on long term IR and he was a free add. If during the season I need my IR for something else he is an easy drop. I find in Dynasty I often stash guys just in case, especially since I've done a good job the first 3 years of finding top end young talent to which I have some flexibility to be patient on guys. Devante Adams and Parker come to mind, as I sat on Adams since the first year and he finally started to pay some dividends last season. I also will grab guys in case something happens and they can be possible trade fodder.

Roster manipulation in this league isn't that bad so he will be an easy guy to drop if need be, with no harm done.

Getting D. Johnson at pick 2.12 in the rookie draft was an amazing steal, and I also got OBJ the first year.

Some misses I've made include moving Gordon in a package for Gronk, although I still managed ok despite him being hurt most of all year.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Deep .5 PPR league. 12 teams

3470c82fb59890dd4e84f909370f5764.png

*Replaced Jalen Richard with Charcandrick West.

Team D sucks, but very happy with my offence.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Agreed, but At this point I had nobody on long term IR and he was a free add. If during the season I need my IR for something else he is an easy drop. I find in Dynasty I often stash guys just in case, especially since I've done a good job the first 3 years of finding top end young talent to which I have some flexibility to be patient on guys. Devante Adams and Parker come to mind, as I sat on Adams since the first year and he finally started to pay some dividends last season. I also will grab guys in case something happens and they can be possible trade fodder.

Roster manipulation in this league isn't that bad so he will be an easy guy to drop if need be, with no harm done.

Getting D. Johnson at pick 2.12 in the rookie draft was an amazing steal, and I also got OBJ the first year.

Some misses I've made include moving Gordon in a package for Gronk, although I still managed ok despite him being hurt most of all year.

Not really something to dwell on (safe to say your team is pretty well set LOL), but I just see it as having literally zero upside. If the stars align and he's back starting next year, even up to his old level of play, are you going to even consider starting him over any of those 3? Not a chance. If you look at maybe another RB or WR on the IR (have no idea who's available), there's at least some type of chance that you land a wildcard who could help you down the road. Especially right now when a lot of spots are still up for grabs in terms of where players line up on the depth chart before the season.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Not really something to dwell on (safe to say your team is pretty well set LOL), but I just see it as having literally zero upside. If the stars align and he's back starting next year, even up to his old level of play, are you going to even consider starting him over any of those 3? Not a chance. If you look at maybe another RB or WR on the IR (have no idea who's available), there's at least some type of chance that you land a wildcard who could help you down the road. Especially right now when a lot of spots are still up for grabs in terms of where players line up on the depth chart before the season.

Fair enough, but imagine that 300 guys are already rostered, the waiver wire doesn't have too much left at the moment and any replacement for him would have to currently be on the IR as I'm already at the max roster size of 25, the IR spot does not count against the 25. The upside for me would be if he did return to form, he is my clear cut QB4 agreed, but I also have rosters in this league that have to choose between Bortles and Henne as of right now, so it would be to trade him and return value elsewhere.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
12 seems a bit early for Brees and a QB for that matter. I guess I'd need to know how else the picks fell. Olsen definitely early as well.

I don't mind the Brees pick, he's going to get his, but the value was probably higher elsewhere.

And hopefully it is a 2 QB league, because 2 QB's in the first 5 rounds of a 1 QB league is pretty more strategy, no offense.

Last edited:

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
10 Team League - 0.5 PPR

QB - Luck
RB - Bell
RB - Howard
WR - M. Thomas
WR - K. Allen
TE - Kelce
FLEX - Kelley
D/ST - Arizona
K - Crosby

Bench: Mariota, Mixon, D. Martin, Crowder, T. Williams, J. Thomas, Perine

$200 work league ... feel like I kind of got away with murder.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just did a 14 team standard 3 keeper snake.. first year for it and I had 6th overall

Evans
Baldwin
Cooks
Abdullah
Doug Martin
Winston
Terrance west
McFadden
Thielen
Fleener
Kamara
Oj Howard
Cooper Kupp
Will stream k and d weekly...

I probably would have taken a running back where you took Baldwin. I like running backs a lot more in standard than PPR.

10 Team standard 1st round was keepers. I'm hurting at WR and TE but I'm hoping to move a RB mid season for help.

QB Cousins (7), Luck (12)

RB Howard (2) Crowell (3) Hyde (4) Hunt (6) Martin (9)

WR Green (1) Parker (5) T Williams (8) Cobb (11) Thielen (13) Lockett (15)

TE. Henry (10) J. Thomas (14)

K. Boswell (16)

D Buffalo (17) playing the Jets week 1

I would have taken a receiver where you took Hyde. You definitely need receiver help. I've been picking the Bills D in all of my one years.

12 team TD Only league--no points for yards, no points for receptions, QB's get 6 points per TD rather then the common 4 points.

1(8) - RB Todd Gurley
2(17) - RB Dalvin Cook
3(32) - WR Davonte Adams
4(41) - RB Mike Gillislee - remember this is TD-only
5(56) - WR Tyreek Hill
6(65) - WR Donte Moncrief
7(80) - WR Randall Cobb
8(89) - WR Jamison Crowder
9(104) - TE Martellus Bennet
10(111) - QB Russel Wilson
11(126) - QB Andy Dalton
12(135) - RB Derrick Henry
13(150) - K Chris Boswell
14(159) - WR Paul Richardson
15(174) - RB Alvan Kamara
16th - we leave one open roster to pick up an FA, will get a D with mine. Not much difference in predicting D scoring in this league, only TD's.

- Wasn't too happy with the options in the 1st round. My realistic options were Gurley, suspended Elliot, Howard, Lynch, McCoy, Cook, Mike Evans or Jordy Nelson. The Rams passing has looked promising in preseason and Gurley has no competition in the backfield. Hoping for a resurgence after he disappointed last season.
- Didn't plan to load up on GB pass catchers, but the value was too much to pass up on Cobb in the 7th. I expect Bennet to get a lot of goalline TD's and at least GB is a contender for most receiving TD's in the league.

I would have taken Nelson in the first round. Moncrief and Henry look like steals in a touchdown only.

I'm gonna start this by saying I haven't paid much attention to the NFL the last couple of years, so if my team is truly awful that's why :laugh:. I was totally unprepared and leaned on the projections a lot.

10 team league, picked 5th.

QB: Prescott, Roethlisberger
RB: J. Howard, C. McCaffrey, R. Kelley
WR: A. Brown, A. Cooper, S. Diggs, K. Allen, R. Matthews
TE: J. Reed, E. Ebron
K: D. Bailey, W. Lutz (auto picked last pick because I had to use the bathroom lol)
Def: Vikings

I normally don't take a backup tight end. Brown is a great pick at #5. And I think you took two QBs a little early. I would have liked to see a better running back, or at least some depth there. In a 10 teamer, there should be a QB or two to stream with bye weeks.

Different League, Different team. 10 team PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

QB - Palmer, Taylor
RB - Mixon, Montgomery, Abdullah, Martin, Lacy, Rawls, Prosise
WR - Evans, Bryant, Cooper, Diggs
TE - Olsen
Def - Broncos
K - Hopkins

I'm not sold on Mixon in one year leagues. Palmer is being undervalued in my opinion. I'm avoiding the Seattle backfield this year. I would have taken at least one more receiver, although you'll be starting Evans, Dez and Cooper every week minus byes.

Just finished my 12-man ppr draft.

QB
Kirk Cousins

RB
Crowell
Hyde
Gillisillie
Kelley

WR
M Evans
Aj Green
Diggs
Decker
Matthews

TE
Reed

Kicker
Crosby

Def
Jax

Defense, kicker, and matthews were all auto drafted.

Evans-Green-Crowell is a great start to any draft. Nice job.

did our live draft. ended up with

QB Rodgers
QB Stafford

WR M.Evans
WR K Benjamin
WR S. Shepard
WR M. Jones

TE Jimmy Graham
TE Martelus Bennett

RB C.Hyde
RB Lamar Miller
RB I. Crowell 10th round at that lol. Most fantasy lists had him top 30 but everyone stayed away due to ……… BROWNS.
RB Kelly

D – Seattle

Crowell that late is obviously a steal. They have a good offensive line, and they'll lean on Crowell to take pressure off of Kizer. I don't like it that you took both Rodgers and Stafford, though.

12 team 0.5 PPR Keeper league (Keep 2-4)

QB: Winston
WR: Cooper (Keeper)
WR: D.Bryant (Keeper)
RB: McCaffrey
TE: Ertz
Flex: Montgomery
Flex Ingram
K: Succop
D: C.Kirksey
DB: B.Church

Bench:

Crowder
C.Davis
D.Henry
Ebron
Kamara
Kupp

I felt I reached on both Titans, Henry (round 7) and Davis (round 9) but I love their upside.

I like Henry this year a lot. The same goes for Ertz.

10 team 'winners league'

yahoo standard, since i won a league last year i got to do a winners league

lemme know what you think

1. (6) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
2. (15) Michael Thomas (NO - WR)
3. (26) Todd Gurley (LAR - RB)
4. (35) Greg Olsen (Car - TE)
5. (46) Joe Mixon (Cin - RB)
6. (55) Kirk Cousins (Was - QB)
7. (66) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
8. (75) Sammy Watkins (LAR - WR)
9. (86) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
10. (95) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
11. (106) Brandon Marshall (NYG - WR)
12. (115) Cole Beasley (Dal - WR)
13. (126) Brandon McManus (Den - K)
14. (135) New York (NYG - DEF)
15. (146) Samaje Perine (Was - RB)

I like it. I don't like Beasley for standard, but a 12th round pick is just nitpicking.

I had my draft earlier this evening. 10 teams, .5 PPR, I had the 9th pick.

QB - Jameis Winston (89th)
RB - Melvin Gordon (9th)
RB - Devonta Freeman (12th)
WR - Terrelle Pryor (32nd)
WR - Allen Robinson (49th)
TE - Rob Gronkowski (29th)
FLEX - Golden Tate (52nd)
DEF - Carolina (132nd)
K - Wil Lutz (149th)

Bench:
QB - Andrew Luck (129th; we get one IR spot so I'll stash him there)
RB - Bilal Powell (72nd)
RB - Danny Woodhead (109th)
WR - Sammy Watkins (69th)
WR - Brandon Marshall (92nd)
WR - Kenny Britt (112th)

I'm surprised that you took Gordon over Freeman, but you got them both. Luck could be a steal. I'm avoiding Allen Robinson and all Jaguars this year. I'm a big fan of Powell for this year.

12-team ESPN standard league

QB: Ben Roethlisberger
QB: Marcus Mariota
RB: David Johnson
RB: Isaiah Crowell
RB: Leonard Fournette
RB: LeGarrette Blount
RB Thomas Rawls
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Jamison Crowder
WR: DeVante Parker
WR: Rishard Matthews
WR: Corey Coleman
WR: Kenny Golladay
TE: Austin Hooper
Def: Bills (only using them 1st week against Jets)
K: Cairo Santos

Your receivers are pretty weak. I like Mariota and Ben this year, but having them both is a little much for me. I'm a big fan of Crowell as mentioned before. I think you could cut Blount.

3 Teams I drafted this weekend:

10 team standard (8th pick):

QB: Mariota, Stafford
RB: Howard, L. Miller, Gillislee, Gore, T. West
WR: Julio Jones, Green, D.Thomas, Benjamin, Crabtree, Thielen, C. Coleman
TE: D. Walker, Howard
DST: Bucs
K: Novak

(somehow got Julio at 8 and Green at 13 then Howard and Miller in the 3rd and 4th)

16 Team, odd scoring leans standard (15th pick):
QB: Prescott, Stafford
RB: Howard, Hyde, Riddick, Woodhead
WR/TE: Evans (Still baffled that he was there at 15), Hopkins, Jordan Reed, K. White
DST: Bengals
K: Santos

*because of amount of teams and lack of TE depth TE count as WR

10 team PPR (8th pick):

QB: Cousins
RB: Gordon, Fournette, Cook, Riddick, Rodgers
WR: Green, Hopkins, T. Hill, Garcon, Ri. Matthews, R. Anderson, Andre Holmes
TE: Walker
DST: Vikings
K: Vinatieri

First one is amazing... getting Evans and Howard to start a 16 teamer is great. I like your third team as well. I'm not sure how you got all of those guys.

PPR 12 team league. had the 12th pick

QB-Ryan and Dalton
RB-Howard, Hunt, Blount, Gillisliee, Drake
WR-Keenan Allen, Pryor, DeSean Jackson, Beasley, Snead, Kevin White
TE-Hooper
K-Crosby
D-Seahawks

Your WRs worry me for a PPR. Blount could probably go. Drake could as well. White is looking like a good pick after the Meredith injury.

Qb- brees, Winston

Rb- McCoy, ajayi, mixon, henry, Rogers

Wr- Hopkins, d Thomas, diggs theilen, d jackson, davis

Te- ertz

What do u guys think?

I would have preferred stronger receivers. As mentioned, I like Henry a lot this year. Ertz too.

10-team modified PPR in which TE/WR are slotted the same (and we start 3), 9th pick

QB: Mariota, Dalton
RB: Bell (keeper), Crowell (29), D. Martin, J. Stewart
WR/TE: Cooper (9), Gronkowski (12), K. Allen (32), Snead, Decker, Crowder
K: Santos

IDPs that you probably don't care about.

Looks good to me. I think you could have done better than Stewart.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Luck, Andrew IND QB (O)
Prescott, Dak DAL QB

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB
Johnson, David ARI RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB (R)
Mack, Marlon IND RB (R)
Perkins, Paul NYG RB

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Conley, Chris KCC WR
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR
Garcon, Pierre SFO WR
Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR
Jones, Zay BUF WR (R)
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR
Parker, DeVante MIA WR

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

McManus, Brandon DEN PK

Bowman, Navorro SFO LB

Mathieu, Tyrann ARI S

INJURED RESERVE

I'd definitely look to trade a QB unless you can start two or more.

Deep .5 PPR league. 12 teams

3470c82fb59890dd4e84f909370f5764.png

*Replaced Jalen Richard with Charcandrick West.

Team D sucks, but very happy with my offence.

I hope it's a 2 QB league. I'd be very worried if it isn't.

10 Team League - 0.5 PPR

QB - Luck
RB - Bell
RB - Howard
WR - M. Thomas
WR - K. Allen
TE - Kelce
FLEX - Kelley
D/ST - Arizona
K - Crosby

Yup, this team looks great.

LeafsTFC

Mar 3, 2011
The Annex
10 Team League - 0.5 PPR

QB - Luck
RB - Bell
RB - Howard
WR - M. Thomas
WR - K. Allen
TE - Kelce
FLEX - Kelley
D/ST - Arizona
K - Crosby

I agree. You have Perine handcuffing Kelley, which is a good move. I like having Mariota (he's my starter so I'm high on him but extra protection for Luck injury concerns). I also really like Crowder as your protection from Keenan Allen injury risk. Only thing I'd do is drop J. Thomas (I assume Julius) for a WR. I think having the extra WR depth would be better than having a backup to Kelce. I have Kelce as my #2 TE league-wide so I would start him every week and just stream a guy on Kelce's bye. It's not like Kelce has injury concerns or anything.

I wonder what the other guys in your draft were thinking based on what you got ... haha

Here's my team (10-team, 0.5 points per reception):

QB - Mariota
WR - OBJ
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - K Benjamin
RB - Demarco Murray
RB - Ty Montgomery
TE - J Graham
Flex - Desean Jackson
D/ST - New England
Kicker - Wil Lutz (Saints)

BN - Doug Martin
BN - Abdullah
BN - Corey Coleman
BN - Johnathan Stewart
BN - Marvin Jones
BN - James White

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I probably would have taken a running back where you took Baldwin. I like running backs a lot more in standard than PPR.

Oh I wanted to.. I usually go rb 2 of first 3 rounds but they flew off the board and it was a snake so there wasn't much value there at end of 2nd... I'm banking on Martin and the bucks offense heavily for this year

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I agree. You have Perine handcuffing Kelley, which is a good move. I like having Mariota (he's my starter so I'm high on him but extra protection for Luck injury concerns). I also really like Crowder as your protection from Keenan Allen injury risk. Only thing I'd do is drop J. Thomas (I assume Julius) for a WR. I think having the extra WR depth would be better than having a backup to Kelce. I have Kelce as my #2 TE league-wide so I would start him every week and just stream a guy on Kelce's bye. It's not like Kelce has injury concerns or anything.

I wonder what the other guys in your draft were thinking based on what you got ... haha

Here's my team (10-team, 0.5 points per reception):

QB - Mariota
WR - OBJ
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - K Benjamin
RB - Demarco Murray
RB - Ty Montgomery
TE - J Graham
Flex - Desean Jackson
D/ST - New England
Kicker - Wil Lutz (Saints)

BN - Doug Martin
BN - Abdullah
BN - Corey Coleman
BN - Johnathan Stewart
BN - Marvin Jones
BN - James White
Love your running back depth.. But an injury to a wideout could be a problem

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
First one is amazing... getting Evans and Howard to start a 16 teamer is great. I like your third team as well. I'm not sure how you got all of those guys.

In the first one and 16 teamer (Also I have Allen Robinson not Hopkins in that league, typo), I'm convinced half the league doesn't know what they're doing. I don't know how I don't win those leagues every year. The guys in those leagues love QBs and take Rodgers/Brady/etc in RD1 and I watch guys fall to me. I actually had the 7th pick in the Julio league not 8th, but same thing. One guy took Demarco Murray 5th and came back with Latavius Murray in the 2nd. I was convinced he was using a book from last year or something. I was baffled.

In the 3rd league I'm not sure how Fournette kept falling. I'm not really that high on him but he was a steal in the 4th round. I hate my bench WRs though, a lot of boom or bust guys. I'm pissed cause when I took Matthews I panicked cause I didn't know who else to take cause I needed a WR and forgot I already had D.Walker and didn't realize Hogan was still available, who went the next pick.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
10 Team League - 0.5 PPR

QB - Luck
RB - Bell
RB - Howard
WR - M. Thomas
WR - K. Allen
TE - Kelce
FLEX - Kelley
D/ST - Arizona
K - Crosby

Wow. :handclap:

I'm a fan of Julius Thomas. I wouldn't drop him yet because his situation in Miami is prime for him to break out this year. Both the Head Coach and Jay Cutler love their TEs, and if he stays healthy, I can see Julius wiggle into the top 5-7 spot for TEs this year. He might prove to be a great bench depth or even trade bait. Just wait for Gronk to get hurt and squeeze that owner for everything he has. Haha.

Mixon and Martin on your bench is unreal too. I think one of them will bump Kelley, but still. You'll be getting trade offers for your bench RBs too.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
My 2 main teams...

10-team PPR. Had 9th pick. I didn't plan on it, but loaded up on WR based on who was available.
QB: Russell Wilson
WR: AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, Demaryius Thomas, Zay Jones
RB: Bilal Powell, Danny Woodhead, Ameer Abdullah, Mike Gillislee, Duke Johnson, Jonathan Stewart, Jamaal Williams, Rex Burkhead
TE: Eric Ebron
D and K: TBD

Will drop Williams and one of Jones/Burkhead to fill my open spots. Already lost Meredith.

12-team, .5 PPR. Picked 1st.
QB: Andy Dalton
WR: Keenan Allen, Golden Tate, Pierre Garcon, Adam Thielen, Robby Anderson
RB: David Johnson, Bilal Powell, CJ Anderson, Terrance West, CJ Prosise, James White, James Conner
TE: Rob Gronkowski
D: Buffalo (vs NYJ week 1)
K: TBD

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
10 Team PPR

QB - Marcus Mariota
RB - Le'Veon Bell
RB - Jordan Howard
WR - Amari Cooper
WR- Allen Robinson
TE - Martellus Bennett
FLEX - Emmanuel Sanders
D/ST - Panthers
K - Mason Crosby

Bench: Stefon Diggs, Bilal Powell, Jeremy Maclin, Adrian Peterson, Randall Cobb, Tevin Coleman, Jamaal Charles

Connor McFries

5-14-6-1
Jan 9, 2008
12 Team PPR

QB - Winston
RB - David Johnson
RB - Tevin Coleman
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Terrelle Pryor Sr
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Jeremy Maclin
D/ST - Seahawks
K - S. Janikowski

Bench: Dak Prescott, Frank Gore, Sterling Shepard, Chris Ivory, Kendall Wright

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
So... losing power to my house with a combination of just getting a puppy made me totally forget about the draft. Which has NEVER happened.

I got autoed for about 10 rounds. How does this look (standard league)

QB: Mariota, Carr
WR: Cooks, Cooper, Hopkins, Landry, Theilen
RB: McCoy, Ajayi, Gore
TE: Rudolph, Hooper
K: Bailey
DEF: Denver, NYG (I plan to drop the NYG though)

Zac Jones is out there. Do I drop Theilen for him?

I know my TE's are iffy. Trying to search the waiver for a backup.

habsjosh2k2

Sep 28, 2006
Here's my team in a 14 team 0.5 PPR league. I picked 12th:

QB - A. Luck
WR-M. Thomas
WR-D. Baldwin
RB- J. Mixon
RB-D. Martin
TE- T. Eifert
Flex- TY Hilton
K-M. Prater
DEF - Giants
BN- P. Rivers
BN- D. Woodhead
BN- Zay Jones
BN- L. Murray
BN- G. Bernard

Give it to me straight :cry: . My RBs are awful, there were no good value picks available at my first 3 picks so I went WR-WR-WR.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Here's my team in a 14 team 0.5 PPR league. I picked 12th:

QB - A. Luck
WR-M. Thomas
WR-D. Baldwin
RB- J. Mixon
RB-D. Martin
TE- T. Eifert
Flex- TY Hilton
K-M. Prater
DEF - Giants
BN- P. Rivers
BN- D. Woodhead
BN- Zay Jones
BN- L. Murray
BN- G. Bernard

Give it to me straight :cry: . My RBs are awful, there were no good value picks available at my first 3 picks so I went WR-WR-WR.

I don't mind it. Mixon is in a big ol' committee but should emerge as the #1 RB. Martin is suspended for 3 games, so at least to start the season your RBs are questionable. By games 3-4-5 though, I think your RBs will be pretty solid.

I would look into what other QBs are available for week 1. Luck is probably not going to play and the Chargers play Denver, so Rivers might have a rough go of it in game 1.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
The Brees, Olsen, Prescott, and Bennett picks are making my eyes bleed lol.

Is it a 2 QB league?

12 seems a bit early for Brees and a QB for that matter. I guess I'd need to know how else the picks fell. Olsen definitely early as well.

I don't mind the Brees pick, he's going to get his, but the value was probably higher elsewhere.

And hopefully it is a 2 QB league, because 2 QB's in the first 5 rounds of a 1 QB league is pretty more strategy, no offense.

I'd definitely look to trade a QB unless you can start two or more.

I hope it's a 2 QB league. I'd be very worried if it isn't.

Yeah, it's a a 2 QB league. 2 TE as well. Should have specified I guess, lol.

QBs go early in this draft, so that's why I picked Brees early (Rodgers and Brady were taken even earlier).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->