2017 PGA Championship

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Looks like we are going to get two legs of the SB2K16 slam. Rickie could win one of the next two majors, Smylie winning one is going to the tough task. He might not even qualify for one of the next two majors.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Anyone know what JT's pre round odds of winning were?

e0a82dee8d.png

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
We now have a #2 for the up and coming era of current U25's. Thought it was going to be Matsuyama, Rahm or Thomas, right now its Thomas. He's definitely taken the lead until next year.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
We now have a #2 for the up and coming era of current U25's. Thought it was going to be Matsuyama, Rahm or Thomas, right now its Thomas. He's definitely taken the lead until next year.

I'd still go Rahm, Matsuyama, Thomas in that order, even despite Thomas being the only major winner.

However, that's assuming Rahm ends up fixing his very legitimate issue with being too firey when things start to go poorly + Hideki fixing his very legitimate issues with putting. If neither of those happen, then Thomas is probably the most complete package of the three. From what I've seen.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'd still go Rahm, Matsuyama, Thomas in that order, even despite Thomas being the only major winner.

However, that's assuming Rahm ends up fixing his very legitimate issue with being too firey when things start to go poorly + Hideki fixing his very legitimate issues with putting. If neither of those happen, then Thomas is probably the most complete package of the three. From what I've seen.

Maybe, I was just saying thats for now. Of the next generation, he's taken the lead. If I was to guess, I'd definitely have Matsuyama third. I think he'll win majors, but he doesn't have as complete of a game as the other two, as you said. Probably Rahm over Thomas, but thats really only a guess.

Jan 3, 2012
I don't mean it like that at all. He's not an inferior race, but he's way inferior, in terms of golf.

For now maybe, but he does have one win and was final group on Sunday at Augusta. He could easily just be having a bad year and could end up as good as the other three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad