2017 MLB Offseason - Spring Training Lets Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Todd Frazier looks like he's 50 years old

You kidding? Dude's been running like a threat to steal 40 bases the last two games.

Perfect night in sports!

Edit:

Last edited:

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
The young bats are going to have to learn how to hit against top pitching if they want to go farther.

I mean they definitely took care of business against Kluber. The history against Keuchel specifically is troublesome though.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I mean they definitely took care of business against Kluber.

The Indians panicked pulling Kluber. He only gave up 3 hits in 3 innings, but 2 of them being HRs. He's still your ace, lol. It didnt turn out bad as the rest of the Indian pitching staff did well until the 9th, but psychologically it may have hurt them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Kind of nuts they even moved on with how poorly Judge and Gary hit.

Judge's one hit was a big one in game 4 to his credit, and Gary has a couple of HRs.

I'm more concerned with Gary though. Judge is getting squeezed a bit with his strike zone. A few of his Ks would have been Ball 4 with other Barrera. Gary is just swinging st garbage every single AB.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
CC, DROB, Chappy, DiDi Gardy Fraz Great Job. Judge needs to find something along with Sanchez. Next Series they all have to hit if not it will be a long three games

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
That WAS a perfect night in sports.

Not worried at all about Sanchez and Judge. They both are tough outs in that lineup and make everyone better.

I hate having Sonny Grey start because he's been such a tough-luck guy.... and he gives up bombs. I'd almost rather see them try to have Montgomery steal a game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Tanaka starting Game 1 per the Yankees Twitter. He deserves it imo, he was the unsung hero that got them back in the series against the Indians.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017

Attachments

• youppi.jpg
    youppi.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad