Prospect Info: 2017 HF Devils Top 20 Prospect Rankings: #4

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Went with Q-bomb... I really like Woods but he is a hot mess. This is all ready getting tricky. I had a hard time not picking Rykov or Anderson. I would argue that their years were equally impressive to McLeod, but they are committed elsewhere.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
[table="head;width=3000]Rank|Player|POS|Draft Position|2016-17 Team(s)|Vote %|2016 Result|2015 Result
#1|Nico Hischier|C|2017 #1|Halifax Mooseheads (QMJHL)|---|Pavel Zacha|Pavel Zacha
#2|Michael McLeod|C|2016 #13|Mississauga Steelheads (OHL)|82.02%|Michael McLeod|Steven Santini
#3|Steve Santini|D|2013 #38|Albany Devils (AHL)/New Jersey Devils (NHL)|71.26%|Steven Santini|John Quenneville

[/table]

Please remember to vote for who you want to add to the poll next. Most votes gets included in the next poll

[table="head;width=150]Eligible Prospects
Michael Kapla
Yaroslav Dyblenko
Ken Appleby
Colby Sissons
Fabian Zetterlund
Nikita Popugayev
Gilles Senn
Marian Studenic
Aarne Talvitie
Jocktain Chainey
Yegor Zaitsev
Matthew Hellickson
Brandon Gignac
Mikhail Maltsev
Evan Cormier
Jesper Bratt
Jeremy Davies
Colton White
Brett Seney
Josh Jacobs
J.D. Dudek
Brandon Baddock
Ryan Kujawinski
[/table]

Minor thing, but McLeod was the 12th overall pick last year, not 13th.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
jq, the numbers dont lie and they spell disaster for you at sacrifice.

Poppa: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at John Quennville and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another skater, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Nico Hischier to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Prudential Center, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Nico Hischier KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So John Quennville, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Prudential Center. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Prudential Center. See John, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Prudential Center.

But I'm gonna break it down for all you fans. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with John?

Deb Placey: I think John's kinda nice, y'know...

Big Poppa: See, you're one of those girls that like romance. I'm a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass John Quennville? See, tonight we're going to win and I'm gonna be the First Star at Prudential Center. C'mon Rico!

Adam Henrique: Hey Nikki, just like you always say, Big Poppa Pump's your hook up, well the Maple Leaf Muscle is who you need to look up. Holla if you hear that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad