OT: 2017 American Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDFan4Life

Jun 25, 2009
Canada
I know most of you guys are Jets or Giants fans but do you guys think Buffalo still trades up for a QB from 12 with their extra 1st this year

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
I know most of you guys are Jets or Giants fans but do you guys think Buffalo still trades up for a QB from 12 with their extra 1st this year

I don't think the Bills are getting into the top 5. I could see them trading up into the top 10 and getting Josh Allen there.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
There are concerns about his commitment to the game, but you don't develop perfect mechanics without a devotion to football.

But he's an opinionated guy. Injury concerns. That's legit.

Rosen: Slight build, slim limbs, durability a big question mark, he'll prob get hurt a lot in the NFL. He was not voted to be captain at UCLA, spoiled rich kid, scouts question how much he loves the game.

Stay away from him.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Terrelle Pryor visiting the Jets tomorrow unless he chooses to stay and sign with Seattle, who he's visiting today. Wouldn't be a bad player to bring in on a prove it contract.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Rosen: Slight build, slim limbs, durability a big question mark, he'll prob get hurt a lot in the NFL. He was not voted to be captain at UCLA, spoiled rich kid, scouts question how much he loves the game.

Stay away from him.

this is all scuttlebutt and nothing of value.

also, Rosen is actually bigger than Darnold. Rosen is 6'4'' 225 lbs. Tom BRady is 6'4'' 225 lbs

the "slim build" thing is also overstated.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Terrelle Pryor visiting the Jets tomorrow unless he chooses to stay and sign with Seattle, who he's visiting today. Wouldn't be a bad player to bring in on a prove it contract.

With the headcase that is Robby Anderson they should definitely consider signing Pryor.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If I'm the Giants, I extort something out of the Jets.

The Giants know the Jets want their pick of QB.

The Giants will take Barkley anyways.

Let the Jets up to 2 and get some picks from them.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Jimmy Graham cannot run anymore FYI

will still be a hell of a red zone target though

which addresses a massive need for the packers for the last several seasons. our red zone efficiency has been pretty good but it feels like i've watched at least a dozen drives that should have been touchdowns end in field goals over the last two/three seasons. granted, rodgers was injured this season, but that's retroactive to at least 2015. also significant is the fact that we really need a proven short threat because who knows just how much rodgers' throwing arm has been permanently affected by this second collarbone break.

packers have been quite weak at tight end for several years now and this move really states the intent of the new gm. i like it.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Just reading up on all of these qbs and they all have some major flaws. It's such a crapshoot.
Ya for awhiles I was thinking that the Giants should take a QB. But given how questionable they all are, and the fact that we still have a QB who can play, I've gone more towards the idea of addressing other needs.

Barkley, Chubb, trade down. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->