• Total voters

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
giphy.gif

Sep 19, 2008
IM FIRING YOU, GIRARDI
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
███████████] 99% complete.....
ERROR!
TrueGirardi is irreplaceable I could never fire you Girardi ! Send this to ten other managers who give you wins Or never get called ☁️bad!☁️ again❌❌❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no wins for you 3 back: you get a division championship!☁️ 5 back: you win the alcs10 back: you win the world series.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Sucks for the Indians

Astros may be a bigger test for the Yankees. But I don’t think the Astros pitching is quite there yet. If it is though. Astros got the ws on lock imo

Yankees prob win the ws this year

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I had Cleveland losing to Houston anyhow. While good, they still feasted on an awful AL central. Especially in September.

Overrated.

I'm also in agreement with whoever said Cleveland is lucky they made it to a game 5.

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This one probably hurts the Indians fans a lot more than last year's loss did.

Last year the Indians were playing with house money. No one expected them to go far with a tattered starting rotation and a lackluster offense. They came within one win of winning the World Series, yet people didn't expect them to get that far and were along for the ride.

This year though? They had expectations. A top of the league rotation, offense and defense. All of which was for naught.

As for the Yankees, they likely face a tougher task in the Astros. A obnoxiously good offense like that might actually mildly threaten the Yankees pitching depth unlike the Indians.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A fitting way to end it.

Congrats to the Yanks. I did pick them to win. It's a better team than the record indicates.

The only reason they didn't win the AL East was because Boston had that absurd record in extra innings. They probably would have won the division if not for the Devers 9th inning HR off Chapman in August.

I mean, they did have a worse record than the Diamondbacks, but that's why they play the game.s

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kahnle, Robertson, and Frazier not Yankees at the start of the year.

Gregorius had in a steal trade.

Green had in a steal trade.

Hicks had in a steal trade.

Flipped Chapman to restock the farm and signed him back.

The Aaron Judge pick.

This night was a culmination of brilliance by Brian Cashman.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I had Cleveland losing to Houston anyhow. While good, they still feasted on an awful AL central. Especially in September.

Overrated.

I'm also in agreement who whoever said Cleveland is lucky they made it to a game 5.

The Astros feasted on the AL West (and the awful NL East in interleague) most of the year. How did that work out for them?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Gotta say I actually thought this might have been Indians year

Surprised they put up so little fight. Yet another postseason failure for fans in Cleveland to remember for lifetime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad