• Yankees in 6

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Yankees in 7

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm actually a bit surprised YES doesn't have a postgame, I guess MLB has the monopoly on it for the national telecast/MLB Network.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
High five KaylaJ. Come on, just win 4 more wins!
Great effort by Morton and Lance. That defense(especially Bregman to McCann). Let's go Astros!

:vhappy: oh man, right back at you! I literally love everything!

I'm gonna go tease my Yankee fan father, but to those fans here on HF, good series.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
For all the talk about the Astros offense going silent in the Bronx.... the Yankees offense was no better at Minute Maid

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
For all the talk about the Astros offense going silent in the Bronx.... the Yankees offense was no better at Minute Maid

It took a while to sink in but that Yankee offense scored a grand total of three runs in the four games in Houston, that's staggering. What a job by Morton and McCullers tonight. Watching the local news at the celebrations in the streets, what a terrific series win.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Is this the part where we laugh at the Yankees and say their fans tears taste so good? Or is that reserved for when the Cubs lose?

Seriously though, this was a really good series. Looking forward to the World Series. Go Astros

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Is this the part where we laugh at the Yankees and say their fans tears taste so good? Or is that reserved for when the Cubs lose?

Seriously though, this was a really good series. Looking forward to the World Series. Go Astros

I actually thought this Yankees team was very likable and wouldn't have minded losing to them, but several Houstonites who were at some of the games in the Bronx said overall the Yankee fans were extremely rude and some of the comments were truly hateful, regarding Harvey, etc.

So yeah, for all those Yankee fans, enjoy the tears :)

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Rooting for JV. I hope the Astros win it all just so he can get a ring. Deserves it.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Forgot about Duke33. High five to you as well!

Class act by Girardi. He waited in a office in the Astros clubhouse to congratulate Hinch and said "I know it's your first time through. Go win it all."

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I actually thought this Yankees team was very likable and wouldn't have minded losing to them, but several Houstonites who were at some of the games in the Bronx said overall the Yankee fans were extremely rude and some of the comments were truly hateful, regarding Harvey, etc.

Heard they were chanting Hurricane Harvey towards the fans and believe I read that Hinch's family was drenched in beer. Just googled it and yes they got beer poured on them. With that said, it that article, it said every fan base has bad fans and the writer did say he saw Yankees fans show Astros fans which subway to take.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Heard they were chanting Hurricane Harvey towards the fans and believe I read that Hinch's family was drenched in beer. Just googled it and yes they got beer poured on them. With that said, it that article, it said every fan base has bad fans and the writer did say he saw Yankees fans show Astros fans which subway to take.

I know the type. It's not even Yankees fans, it's just a certain brand of New Yorker that's certainly the minority but they ruin it for the rest of us.

I was at a playoff game in 2014 where one of these douches tried to fight some Flyers fan and his girlfriend/wife literally just because they were Flyers fans. He ran away when the whole section stood up for the Flyers fans.

Does Gary Sanchez just give up on plays or something? Like why can he not catch relays thrown home lol

He just can't f***ing catch :laugh:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Fitting that Greg Bird was the last out of the series considering he was arguably the Series goat with his two poorly timed baserunning blunders

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Fitting that Greg Bird was the last out of the series considering he was arguably the Series goat with his two poorly timed baserunning blunders

Bird is coming off of a career-threatening foot injury so I wouldn't shit on his baserunning too much.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So I guess in the end after all the ASTROS ARE SCARED OF THE BRONX, the Yankees were scared of Texas.

What goes around come around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->