Who ya got?

• New York Yankees

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Minnesota Twins

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL how does he bring Robertson in for the 3rd inning? He's obviously banking on them being able to just run the Twins pen outta the park eventually

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
LOL how does he bring Robertson in for the 3rd inning? He's obviously banking on them being able to just run the Twins pen outta the park eventually

Probably banking on Kahnle, Betances, Chapman all giving more than 1 inning. those 3 can combine for 5 innings if robertson can get through the 4th.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Twin manger doing a terrible job. It's the 4th but I think it's over now.

Sep 19, 2008
Rofl the hate on Jessica Mendoza is always over the top and has always been there for many years. Is she really that bad? Sports fans will complain about any woman in broadcasting. "That Pam Ward." "That Beth Mowins."

Sep 19, 2008
I mean I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't have cable so I barely watch any games on TV. But I am very attuned to social media and Reddit and Jessica Mendoza is constantly a topic of ire. Perhaps it's because of her gender because I doubt ESPN would keep her around if she was doing a bad job as a reporter. I mean if you want to explain why she is so bad, go ahead and do it. I'm curious.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If you were a catcher and a throw was coming in from the outfield and Jessica Mendoza was tagging from third coming straight at you.....she would eat you alive.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Rofl the hate on Jessica Mendoza is always over the top and has always been there for many years. Is she really that bad? Sports fans will complain about any woman in broadcasting. "That Pam Ward." "That Beth Mowins."
Has nothing to do with being a woman. She's terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad