• New York Yankees

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Minnesota Twins

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Have a really funny feeling the Twinkies pull it out, so i'm going with them.

4 of the last 5 times the Twins have gone to the playoffs have ended at the hands of the Yanks. They're due :laugh:

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Twins aren't going to be seeing many pitches under 100 MPH in this one. I've always liked Ervin Santana though.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
really don't get the yanks starting severino over gray or tanaka. especially gray, who has proven he can pitch in big games

anyways, go twins

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Twins would be a great story and while I generally despise the Yankees, I definitely don't hate this version of the pinstripes nearly as much as I have in the past. Just hoping for some good, clean fun all around

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Is this gonna be on mlb.com or will I have to find a stream somewhere?

"Available games will include the National League Wild Card Game, NL Division Series presented by T-Mobile and NL Championship Series presented by Camping World (all games); American League Division Series presented by Doosan (MLB Network games only) and ALCS (FOX games only); and the World Series (all games)."

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/257186920/mlbtv-postseason-package-available-for-fans/

So, no. I don't know what steaming services they have in Canada.

Reactions: G F O P

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Yanks will win.

The thread is not open yet but since the winner plays them: For some reason the Indians are NOT starting Kluber in Game 1?!?!????

Bauer will go in that game, Kluber in Game 2.

Makes little sense other than wanting to have Kluber on 5 days rest. Get your Game 1 win with your ace going against the other team's 2 or 3 and then worry about Game 2.

And then they will start the mediocre Josh Tomlin, probably the 6th best starter they have, in Game 4.

I honestly will probably pick the Yankees to upset the Indians if they win tonight. I think Cleveland is playing with fire with these decisions.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad