Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
So once Lehky is back, who do we scratch? Deslaurier or Froese?
Would rather keep Deslaurier, but we need a center for the 4th line

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Any updates on Lekh?

He’s been out quite a while now and haven’t heard much about him at all. Is he gone for the year......

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Only news that I heard is that they wont come back before mid February as the players haven't started skating yet.

The season is done with the no rush backing the players to play ( I like it)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Weber needs to be out until he is 110% healthy. No need to bring him back before that.
I don't quite understand, on his injury, 1st game of the season, and they let him continue to play?? With 81 games left after the 1st, why did they let him pile up the games, injured? Weird...........

Anyhow, this is a list season, MB took the summer off, and the team promptly took the year off, following his lead.

Let Shay get 11o% before bringing him back...

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
With the habs basically a long shot for the playoffs, what's the sense in him playing at all down the stretch? Shut him down, since he hasn't played in 2 months.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
There is still a lot of hockey left, the games won't mean much for the Habs but for him I'm sure he would like to get back on the ice.
You definitely do not rush him back, that would just be stupid but if he gets the green light you probably want him to go play those 10-15 games left

Reactions: Adam Michaels

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Would the NHL allow us to trade Weber to a contender with enough cap space for this coming post season and trade him back to us in the summer?
Is there such agreements?

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Who cares at this point? If Price was himself at the start and didn’t miss 10 games mixed with Weber was injured all season is the built in excuse for this management. They’ll never admit to errors, it always has to be an excuse.

Reactions: habsgirl5000

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Would the NHL allow us to trade Weber to a contender with enough cap space for this coming post season and trade him back to us in the summer?
Is there such agreements?

The only rule that I found is that you have to divulge your intentions.
(Like Lecavalier's trade to LA).

But I'm pretty sure that the League would step in to avoid this happening.

My wife recovered from a c-section, and a torn ACL, faster than Shea's injury.

ah...mhhh....nah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad