Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
So.......Schlemko eh? ever gonna play? I just need to see this guy play a game...surely he cannot be worse than Morrow or Davidson?

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
So.......Schlemko eh? ever gonna play? I just need to see this guy play a game...surely he cannot be worse than Morrow or Davidson?

Is Schlemko even real at this point?

Maybe he is as mythical as Webers teammate attribute increases if you are in the same lockerroom

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Is Schlemko even real at this point?

Maybe he is as mythical as Webers teammate attribute increases if you are in the same lockerroom
idea_sized-bigfoot_gimli_patterson.jpg

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Saw that Weber is skating on TSN but didn't click on it.

Hopefully Scherbak isn't too far away, maybe we hear something in another week or so.

The injuries that Scherbak has had since he turned have derailed his development. Lets hope he is able to overcome this and play a full season in the NHL very soon. He looked very good at the start of the year both with Laval and Montreal. I believe he had knee surgery around Oct 30 and is suppose to be out for 6 weeks. Back mid December?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think that was absolute best-case scenario. And Habs being Habs, I'd bet it's January before we see him.

Kind of agree. Lets hope he can finish the year strong (Laval or Montreal). This kid needs to bulk up and stay away from injuries. He's got talent and he showed this to us at the beginning of the year.

Reactions: King In Glory

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
He's making the trip tomorrow in Detroit so we can expect that their could be a chance he play tomorrow.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
During the game last night on TSN, they said that Lehkonen is skating and might not be too far away.

Bolded should be the thread title for all future injuries.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lehkonen should be back soon, but wonder what's going on with Montoya, must have been a really bad concussion. I'm not a huge fan but Price can't play all the game and Nemi's numbers are terrible.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
The injuries that Scherbak has had since he turned have derailed his development. Lets hope he is able to overcome this and play a full season in the NHL very soon. He looked very good at the start of the year both with Laval and Montreal. I believe he had knee surgery around Oct 30 and is suppose to be out for 6 weeks. Back mid December?

He will be naturally injury prone with his lanky frame, until he fills out.

I want to see him in the NHL ASAP, because he looked ready from a hockey perspective. But perhaps, for injury concern reasons, it's better for him to develop at least physically this year and next in Laval.

I have high hopes for him. And the main concern now of him not reaching his ceiling, is injury.

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here's the latest injury update from Eric Engels on Weber, Lehkonen and Montoya:

Forward Artturi Lehkonen (lower body) and goaltender Al Montoya (concussion) have begun to take meaningful steps toward recovery, with the former having skated on his own nearly every day over the past week after missing the team’s last 13 games and the latter having resumed skating at the end of last week after missing 17.

The developments haven’t been as positive for forward Ales Hemsky, who was sidelined by a concussion in the first period of Montreal’s 6-2 loss to the Anaheim Ducks on Oct. 20 and has only taken part in one solo skating session since.

As for Weber, a return to practice isn’t out of the question between now and Thursday’s game against the Devils. It’s just highly unlikely.

Shea Weber 'not at 100 per cent' as Canadiens embark on crucial stretch - Sportsnet.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad